Suits for us reeeally fat guys
1 reply, 4339 views
I have only used one custom site for dress clothing befor...
Last reply, 14 years
Bikinis?
1 reply, 6125 views
Anyone interested, there is a pool party planned:
http...
Last reply, 14 years
Getting fat for your health...
8 replies, 15721 views
Couldn't agree more...enjoy life:D
Last reply, 14 years
Compromise or be alone?
1 reply, 3485 views
Some very wise words from all who have posted on this top...
Last reply, 14 years
"apple" ladies
1 reply, 4884 views
I use to work with a BBW Apple in a office setting. I tho...
Last reply, 14 years
Calling all fat fashionistas!
1 reply, 4548 views
I'm not into fashion at all but I love the shark dres...
Last reply, 14 years
Love/hate fat
7 replies, 10847 views
Well at least one post in this thread was generally anti...
Last reply, 14 years
Clothes shopping for men?
2 replies, 5835 views
Yes I am for real, our workplace promotes communicati...
Last reply, 14 years
Buying a belt for a bhm....
1 reply, 6074 views
What I was always told, for men's belts, was that the...
Last reply, 14 years