Longevity
12 replies, 4312 views
Munchies:[quote/]
End of life care is very cold, a...
Last reply, 1 year
Calming nerves around first feedist experience
13 replies, 8317 views
I love the idea of gentle feederism and I agree that ...
Last reply, 1 year
Jekyll and hyde of gaining - anyone struggling as well?
1 reply, 1410 views
yeah, i can understand your feelings.
Last reply, 1 year
Constantly full or sporadic feasts
2 replies, 2194 views
I am partial to big meals that leave me moderately full w...
Last reply, 1 year
7.5k kcal daily
4 replies, 2024 views
Impressive. I managed 6,000 calories a day every day for ...
Last reply, 1 year
Fastest way to gain for a new feedee
2 replies, 1866 views
Gaining a lot of weight quickly isn't a good way...
Last reply, 1 year
Moderately fa
1 reply, 1322 views
Might wanna do some personal reflection and deal with...
Last reply, 1 year
The influence of clothing on weight
1 reply, 1657 views
Great approach to things! just be yourself and don’...
Last reply, 1 year
Itchy stretch marks
8 replies, 3299 views
Ouch, I am glad that got sorted. May you never experi...
Last reply, 1 year
Coping with obesity
1 reply, 1761 views
Question. What do you define as "extremely obese...
Last reply, 1 year
How out of shape i am
13 replies, 10733 views
Oh, exercise is so much harder these days
Last reply, 1 year
Weight gain apps
6 replies, 2791 views
I wish there was a Weight Gain App, the one that really e...
Last reply, 1 year
Dealing with uncomfortable sensations associated with weight gain
4 replies, 2297 views
Like ppl side here just control your pace, eat just befor...
Last reply, 1 year