Twerk and fat.
5 replies, 2384 views
Of course! You do not need to be a specific size or s...
Last reply, 1 year
Health challenges
16 replies, 6405 views
Yeah, I feel the same way. I was a fat kid bullied in...
Last reply, 1 year
Supplements for feminization without boobs
5 replies, 2654 views
Having breasts alone is not enough to give you away. Esp...
Last reply, 2 years
How to deal with people's reactions
5 replies, 3287 views
At first, people's reactions bothered me but I enjoy...
Last reply, 2 years
"hidradenitis suppurativa "
4 replies, 3119 views
mines is in remission but do you know what t do for the...
Last reply, 2 years
Back pain from gaining too fast
10 replies, 3939 views
Now that’s the results that should be celebrated and ha...
Last reply, 2 years
Partner doesn’t like my kink (rant?)
6 replies, 2339 views
Thank you, I needed to hear that. A conversation in a...
Last reply, 2 years
Super-sized travel tips?
13 replies, 4189 views
That's the one box I feel like I can't comp...
Last reply, 2 years
How do i achieve the gainer mindset
6 replies, 3771 views
I've heard of people making large orders that sound ...
Last reply, 2 years
Explaining why im putting weight on to my loved ones.
25 replies, 10820 views
The question:
was clear and simple. I can demonst...
Last reply, 2 years
Feeling better about being/getting bigger
2 replies, 1642 views
i think a lot of what you've expressed is pretty...
Last reply, 2 years
Struggling with the plus sized body image
7 replies, 3831 views
I'm so glad you found a strategy to promote self...
Last reply, 2 years
Mental health and appetite
9 replies, 3183 views
Munchies:
Don't need lactose to have a good time. T...
Last reply, 2 years
I put butter in my coffee
1 reply, 2163 views
This reminds me of the time Starbucks came out with o...
Last reply, 2 years
I talked to an ai chat bot about "taking the plunge" into weight gain
13 replies, 12096 views
Primitivism is obviously not the path forward, i agre...
Last reply, 2 years
Coping with the heat
3 replies, 2256 views
Looks like hand-held AC are electric fans. Never hear...
Last reply, 2 years
Training yourself to permanently overeat/binge eat
15 replies, 6685 views
I have to agree it works wonders
Last reply, 2 years