Best and worst cities for feedism
10 replies, 3554 views
I once gained 9 pounds in 3 days in NYC!
Last reply, 2 years
What's like good wishlist sites for feederism?
1 reply, 967 views
Titles kind of stupid I feel like,, I guess I mean more l...
Last reply, 2 years
Clothes at much larger sizes
6 replies, 2595 views
Hi,
I am in Australia and have some 15xl track pants a...
Last reply, 2 years
Increasing stamina while obese?
3 replies, 3129 views
There are people half your weight that don't cra...
Last reply, 2 years
Best places to take a feedee on vacation?
8 replies, 3065 views
Absolutely 100% an all inclusive cruise. I've only e...
Last reply, 2 years
What should i be prepared for, when dating a extremely obese woman?
9 replies, 3757 views
Don’t be combative please. Maybe you want to be mor...
Last reply, 2 years
Keeping capacity while losing weight?
6 replies, 1999 views
To be immensly clear, I am talking about drinking unr...
Last reply, 2 years
Gaining tips
5 replies, 3079 views
If you have a sensitive stomach, cooking with cream i...
Last reply, 2 years
Heavy and healthy
10 replies, 7288 views
I fattened my partner up to about 500 lbs. As much as...
Last reply, 2 years
Lobito loss
2 replies, 2407 views
I have meds for bp (not related to the weight) and anxiet...
Last reply, 2 years
Is this good weight gain advice?
1 reply, 2209 views
I do this all the time. But it feels so wrong. Someti...
Last reply, 2 years
Should get the stomach bypass
24 replies, 7857 views
I would advise against it, it is essentially medically en...
Last reply, 2 years
Strength training as an obese person
3 replies, 1853 views
I also want to get back into weight lifting, not to lose ...
Last reply, 2 years
Maintaining vs gaining
9 replies, 3867 views
My goal isn't to gain. if it happens it happens. M...
Last reply, 2 years
Food intolerances and gaining
10 replies, 4057 views
Thank you again. I'll report back once I've met...
Last reply, 2 years
The long wait
5 replies, 1966 views
Emotionally and mentally healthy people are always tr...
Last reply, 2 years
Anybody know how to quickly fix a button pop?
3 replies, 5180 views
If you have a hair tie or a small rubber band handy, you ...
Last reply, 2 years
Sumo wrestlers’ daily routine is very helpful to gain weight healthy
7 replies, 3655 views
You will note that I said there are caveats.
Last reply, 2 years
Subcutaneous vs visceral fat
19 replies, 6877 views
Just wanted to add eating alot to grow the belly and when...
Last reply, 2 years