I want to be fat, but i dont want to be fat...
8 replies, 7065 views
That's not why. They regained everything because...
Last reply, 3 years
Handling upset stomach
3 replies, 3242 views
Even if it is just IBS, couldn't get to get help...
Last reply, 3 years
Adding calories
2 replies, 2943 views
Easiest way I've found is something like an ice crea...
Last reply, 3 years
Budget
5 replies, 5432 views
I'm not a feedee but my personal food budget allocat...
Last reply, 3 years
Health issues
3 replies, 3372 views
https://media.tenor.com/7m2D2w6maIsAAAAC/pour-one-out...
Last reply, 3 years
Tips for finding someone into feedism?
4 replies, 3700 views
It's hard. I have no real advice besides put yourse...
Last reply, 3 years
I’m really struggling with my calorie goal…
11 replies, 9311 views
Yeah, I think stomach stretching is the fix. I have a ha...
Last reply, 3 years
Fair feederism economics
2 replies, 3345 views
As a feeder, I don't mind paying for things. Plu...
Last reply, 3 years
Finding a balance between fitness and gaining.
8 replies, 5244 views
This is why communication is key. You won't know...
Last reply, 3 years
How to shake your belly?
3 replies, 3219 views
Doesn't gotta be. Even a starter belly can shake...
Last reply, 3 years
Like to get fat. but i hate heartburn
8 replies, 11074 views
also try 2 table spoons of apple cider vinager in 1...
Last reply, 3 years
Unsure?
11 replies, 8307 views
https://media.tenor.com/0DwDuwqev-QAAAAC/sips-tea.gif
Last reply, 3 years
Frustrated that i can't pack myself with everything i ordered for my meal
12 replies, 5265 views
You can eat a big meal, but it helps if it isn't...
Last reply, 3 years
Increasing stomach capacity
10 replies, 8626 views
That’s exactly how I have increased my capacity ove...
Last reply, 3 years
Where to buy healthy gaining groceries in america
1 reply, 1440 views
My memorized shopping list-
2-3 boxes of kirkland orga...
Last reply, 3 years