Shorts
10 replies, 8754 views
Sorry for disappearing for a while! Life happens. LOL...
Last reply, 3 years
Snacks
3 replies, 3329 views
Mini pretzels dipped in peanut butter. 🤤
Adding a c...
Last reply, 3 years
Best jobs for getting big
17 replies, 16611 views
Since I work at a library, I sit down at the desk most of...
Last reply, 3 years
I live very close to the beach and i feel embarrassed to wear a bathing suit
6 replies, 5589 views
What you've said rings true for me also. There w...
Last reply, 3 years
How to afford my belly?
8 replies, 5969 views
I will give you different advice. It is not the food XD I...
Last reply, 3 years
Lifting to grow strong, not only fat
2 replies, 2926 views
Um ... what?
When was the last time you went to a ...
Last reply, 3 years
Healthy meals to binge on?
1 reply, 1490 views
A personal favorite of mine is baked potatoes just becaus...
Last reply, 3 years
How to slow down my metabolism?
2 replies, 3318 views
Ya gotta have fun sometimes.
But for seriousness, ...
Last reply, 3 years
Feeling out of control and conflicted.
9 replies, 4721 views
Thin line between Feeding & Food Addiction.
Last reply, 3 years
Shake ingredients?
1 reply, 2075 views
https://fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts?topicId=28096&a...
Last reply, 3 years
I am thinking of using estrogens to feminize myself and to make my breasts and butt grow more, w
9 replies, 14879 views
First off, no it really isn’t easy to get on hormones. ...
Last reply, 3 years
Gaining guidance
1 reply, 1701 views
To be honest, Frist think about what you hard limits are!...
Last reply, 3 years
How do i approach this fetish?
4 replies, 3170 views
Through normal dating it would be really difficult to mee...
Last reply, 3 years
Fashion tips? i guess?
5 replies, 3521 views
I agree with the comment about wearing clothes to match y...
Last reply, 3 years
How does someone who's having to work a majority of the week start gaining?
4 replies, 3913 views
Munchies:
Actually, so long as you are alive you are bur...
Last reply, 3 years
Sports for bbw bhm and ssbbw ssbhm
11 replies, 8642 views
Very true, if you are talking about the "athleti...
Last reply, 3 years