Softer belly
2 replies, 2648 views
Anoniemo:
Haha no! I want to gain 50 lbs or something li...
Last reply, 3 years
Who is open about their feederism?
33 replies, 18840 views
My friends and family all know my preference is bigger gi...
Last reply, 3 years
Bathing…
1 reply, 2444 views
I do not shower only. Most bath are to small, I get s...
Last reply, 3 years
Small but a little in trouble
1 reply, 2838 views
I do not think you read what OP was asking about very...
Last reply, 3 years
Soft feedism suggestions
1 reply, 2359 views
Making her a big breakfast in bed followed by belly r...
Last reply, 3 years
How can i lead a vague life?
4 replies, 2607 views
OP wants to live a vague life. They're well on t...
Last reply, 3 years
Sedentary lifestyle
2 replies, 3620 views
xD I read the literal reverse tips online.
But i get ...
Last reply, 3 years
Fa fraternity or secret society
11 replies, 9009 views
Stories name is Zeta Alpha Tau
Last reply, 3 years
Eating in bed tips?
2 replies, 1878 views
Why did I not think of using a towel lol. Thank you!
Last reply, 3 years
Always thinking about feederism holds me back from being productive
8 replies, 5562 views
Guess that's true just to take a pause and then ...
Last reply, 3 years
How to cut healthy food from my diet?
5 replies, 3194 views
Not particularly lol. I'll look into a fiber sup...
Last reply, 3 years
Finding people with this fetish irl
1 reply, 2487 views
Hi! I'm from India, Tamil Nadu precisely. I recently...
Last reply, 3 years