Hypnosis to gain weight
2 replies, 3395 views
Is that someone on here? Sounds familiar.
Last reply, 3 years
Gaining whilst remaining active
11 replies, 7575 views
It’s absolutely a valid option. Ever since I’ve bee...
Last reply, 3 years
Can exercise make it healthy to have a ton of weight?
4 replies, 3121 views
These are facts. The more human gains fat, more lik...
Last reply, 3 years
What anorexics and feedees have in common
8 replies, 18582 views
I understand you perfectly. I've been anorexic a...
Last reply, 3 years
Does gaining a lot super fast make your belly gain the weight?
1 reply, 2419 views
As far as I'm aware the only weight gain that&ap...
Last reply, 3 years
How do you react if fam/friends mention your partners weight gain?
4 replies, 3161 views
Thank you all for your nice advices and tips :)
I think ...
Last reply, 3 years
Wg skincare
2 replies, 2945 views
the biggest change for me was drying after showering. as ...
Last reply, 3 years
Clothing for a bigger body?
3 replies, 3385 views
It might take some time to get used to and comfortabl...
Last reply, 3 years
Tips on heavy cream
4 replies, 5554 views
I like to mix heavy cream with a small amount of peanut b...
Last reply, 3 years
My gf isn’t into feederism, how can i talk to her about supporting me
8 replies, 6497 views
I see those and raise you, "What, you want me li...
Last reply, 3 years
How to avoid a double belly?
6 replies, 9682 views
It is genetic. I was FIVE years old being starved because...
Last reply, 3 years
Button issues
1 reply, 2162 views
Lisa's just given up on buttons entirely. Just elas...
Last reply, 3 years
Coping with medical professionals suggesting weight loss or hospitalization.
5 replies, 5320 views
Yeah, there's no quick and easy answer and it really...
Last reply, 3 years
Recommendations for pantyhose/ tights
4 replies, 4478 views
Thanks for the recommendations. She hasn't worn tigh...
Last reply, 3 years
Tips on gaining belly fat?
2 replies, 2541 views
Eat lots of processed foods. Drink lots of sugary drinks ...
Last reply, 3 years
Trans gaining and breast growth?
9 replies, 5062 views
Thank you for all for sharing your knowledge! And good lu...
Last reply, 3 years
So my gain weight has triggered a bad cholesterol
1 reply, 3008 views
Personally, I would take a break from gaining to fix ...
Last reply, 3 years