Sharing fetish with others?
9 replies, 11528 views
Just don't make it about sex.
"I like the w...
Last reply, 5 years
Cars for the huge belly
4 replies, 5582 views
Most newer cars anymore have telescoping wheels. What is ...
Last reply, 5 years
How do some people maintain weight without eating much?
1 reply, 2943 views
In my experience in order to stay at 240 pounds I hav...
Last reply, 5 years
How can i calm my friends?
5 replies, 8188 views
What your doing is not disgusting at all it's be...
Last reply, 5 years
Get fat healthier
8 replies, 9530 views
I agree that their are healthier ways to gain weight than...
Last reply, 5 years
Tips on belly growth
1 reply, 5542 views
I remember reading that Jared Leto gained 70 lbs for ...
Last reply, 5 years
Fat sex
4 replies, 8106 views
Traditional sex is still best for me :-) I just gently mo...
Last reply, 5 years
Shaving fupa
12 replies, 16534 views
I shave everything since I hate being hairy and prefer to...
Last reply, 5 years
Anyone else ever annoy non-feedees/feeders flirting?
1 reply, 2628 views
That is hot. That reminds me.
A college friend is now...
Last reply, 5 years
Best ways to get fat while in college
2 replies, 4027 views
Check your local area for anywhere offering discounts.
...
Last reply, 5 years
How to stop heartburn
1 reply, 6923 views
I’m on an acid reflux medicine and I carry tums with me...
Last reply, 5 years
Likelihood of someone re-gaining weight back?
9 replies, 9292 views
WideJuan76:
There is no rearview mirror; we say that bec...
Last reply, 5 years
Men's tshirt size
2 replies, 6045 views
I'm around the same size and also wear 3x a lot....
Last reply, 5 years
What to do about weight loss?
3 replies, 4774 views
I guess having some sort of anxiety must’ve been the ca...
Last reply, 5 years
Sweating as a bigger person.
5 replies, 6187 views
I've come to appreciate sweating more, since we disc...
Last reply, 5 years