Do any of you guys lift while also gaining?
1 reply, 2459 views
I’m in a self-imposed exile from the gym right now (tra...
Last reply, 7 years
Just in need of some advice and maybe a little comfort
8 replies, 10777 views
Do know that your doctor has taken an oath to heal and he...
Last reply, 7 years
Living with a really big butt - personal questions
2 replies, 5245 views
Threre are bidets that are add-ons to existing toilets --...
Last reply, 7 years
Habits to help me gain?
4 replies, 7304 views
Thank you; indeed this was very helpful. I found out ...
Last reply, 7 years
Metformin
3 replies, 6647 views
Yeah, when you're one of the people who suffer t...
Last reply, 7 years
Sex with 2 300+ bodies
5 replies, 5069 views
I shave my pubes. I have very little body hair elsewhere...
Last reply, 7 years
Dream of feederism
1 reply, 3503 views
Look up lucid dreaming. If you can get the knack of it, ...
Last reply, 7 years
Bringing up feederism with significant other
5 replies, 5852 views
I've always been a shy person. I don't want ...
Last reply, 7 years
Favorite diaper brands?
1 reply, 2644 views
A company called Reaz's, sells some nice super absor...
Last reply, 7 years
What to eat if you life with parents.
5 replies, 11503 views
Everyone here is supposed to be 18 years old or older. I...
Last reply, 7 years
Recomend a blender!
4 replies, 7374 views
Best one I've ever used was a Vitamix 3600 plus +. I...
Last reply, 7 years