Looking for advice on an idea i have
3 replies, 4672 views
Hello, thank you for responding.
I'm glad you see...
Last reply, 6 years
Where is the best place to find fat fiction?
7 replies, 9580 views
Male weight gain stories. Male gainer stories.
Last reply, 6 years
Help me with story ideas?
2 replies, 12848 views
I love it. Great idea. Perhaps she’s also motivated...
Last reply, 6 years
Premium subscribers... what do you think?
5 replies, 5953 views
I slightly enjoyed paying to read Too Big to Handle, but ...
Last reply, 6 years
Looking for an editor
2 replies, 5014 views
I can help you with that. PM me what youre looking fo...
Last reply, 6 years
Story still pending
1 reply, 3975 views
Hi Harris,
I've sent you a message about your pen...
Last reply, 6 years
Why do you post your stories?
6 replies, 7225 views
I want the most amount of people to enjoy my work
Last reply, 6 years
Spelling and grammar
6 replies, 11225 views
I've started using grammarly to edit my stories
Last reply, 6 years
Good weight gain stories
2 replies, 20983 views
Depending on your ability to accept/enjoy furries, this w...
Last reply, 6 years
The hunger [chapter 1]
1 reply, 3771 views
Chapter two has been released!
https://www.deviantart....
Last reply, 6 years
Binge read, or drip-feed?
5 replies, 7076 views
My latest is completely written and I'm trying the d...
Last reply, 6 years