How are story views calculated?
7 replies, 7466 views
Glad to help :)
I comment on this sorta stuff bec...
Last reply, 6 years
Advice on subtlety
1 reply, 5369 views
You can always publish here and ask for feedback.
Your...
Last reply, 6 years
...give me an idea
3 replies, 5270 views
The Swine Switch ...
Maybe have the first chapter ...
Last reply, 7 years
Are there any simple ways to improve writing skills?
11 replies, 16862 views
- Read. Reading makes for better writing.
- Read what yo...
Last reply, 7 years
Romance vs erotica
2 replies, 4556 views
Most, if not all of my stories are romantic and erotic. ...
Last reply, 7 years
Pictures for stories
2 replies, 4240 views
I have tried jpeg, but it didn’t work. I will try again.
Last reply, 7 years
Problems with site
1 reply, 4198 views
There's already a topic about this here in the Feedb...
Last reply, 7 years
New story: 6 steps to heaven
3 replies, 4703 views
Many thanks for that Aquarius!
1. Apologies, I upl...
Last reply, 7 years
Help me write my story
1 reply, 2969 views
Yes basically. Their kicked off one by one like on the sh...
Last reply, 7 years
Multiple themes
1 reply, 4079 views
I mean literally when I'm uploading a story on this ...
Last reply, 7 years