Looking for two stories
3 replies, 4882 views
Don't know the first l'm afraid. Second mig...
Last reply, 9 years
Reader gains weight story
1 reply, 8116 views
I've written quite a few of these kind of "...
Last reply, 9 years
Club butterfat- feedback and help
3 replies, 6732 views
I loved the story at first, but after the pronoun switch ...
Last reply, 9 years
Feederfantasy amazon book
10 replies, 13669 views
Still debating whether to go for another one or not, requ...
Last reply, 9 years
The slowest champion -revisited- (~bbw, ~~wg, humiliation, role reversal, realistic)
1 reply, 5130 views
Great! Take your time. I know how tricky writing can ...
Last reply, 9 years
The artist
1 reply, 2334 views
If anyone wants a story written, bu the way, comment here...
Last reply, 9 years
Nano 2016
1 reply, 4344 views
National Novel Writing Month where you write a
50 000 w...
Last reply, 9 years
Looking for weight gain data...
2 replies, 4905 views
Depends on what you mean by doubling... could someone 100...
Last reply, 10 years
Clarification regarding underage rules
1 reply, 3456 views
Not that I'm a rule maker here, but as written, I&ap...
Last reply, 10 years
Anyone want to write a pokemon wg (weight gain) fanfic for me?
1 reply, 1764 views
bump
Last reply, 10 years