Seeking author to pen a story
1 reply, 2368 views
The main character is a male dark elf who saves a female ...
Last reply, 10 years
Epic eating contest chapter story
1 reply, 3846 views
Hey - haven't had a chance to read yet but looking f...
Last reply, 10 years
Circus fat lady stories
2 replies, 6494 views
I went ahead and hunted down Ned's story.
Last reply, 10 years
Stories and pics on tumblr?
1 reply, 2923 views
Fuzzyfeeder's blog, or "Keep eating. Keep growi...
Last reply, 10 years
500 calories per hour
1 reply, 3697 views
Seem possible but you'd you'd probably end up g...
Last reply, 10 years
I have disturbed myself!
6 replies, 8518 views
Hi all. Thanks for the advice. I have done a re-write o...
Last reply, 10 years
Feedback on my first chapter of the first story i have written.
5 replies, 6566 views
Write for yourself. Have fun with it.
Last reply, 10 years
What format do i save a story to load to site?
2 replies, 3506 views
sure, but it 1. takes forever and 2. tough to edit for pl...
Last reply, 10 years
Any stories like "the sting"
1 reply, 3626 views
Hey. Just came across this. Thanks for the shoutout!
Last reply, 10 years
Tips on writing wg stories?
3 replies, 5239 views
So True! I write what I like. I have not taken any ...
Last reply, 10 years
Too explicit?
4 replies, 4716 views
my .02 you did just fine...looking forward to read more o...
Last reply, 10 years
I have a question
3 replies, 4190 views
Oh well that's good then :)
Yeahh I'll create...
Last reply, 10 years
Fav force feed/bdsm stories
1 reply, 2896 views
i have several here...bills new look, the playroom and ot...
Last reply, 10 years