Helpful weight/ref site
4 replies, 5211 views
I ws trying to find one of those applications that lets y...
Last reply, 10 years
Plagarism
2 replies, 4778 views
Hips Don't Lie isn't a copy of Mirror Image. ...
Last reply, 11 years
Descriptive words
1 reply, 3934 views
Good point. The other sense and emotions are important. I...
Last reply, 11 years
Are there any stories like this?
1 reply, 2743 views
I read a short story once where a woman absorbed a chubby...
Last reply, 11 years
Roleplay with me? :3
2 replies, 3153 views
Obviously. You didn't get that blimp-like figure...
Last reply, 11 years
Help!
1 reply, 2712 views
whatever you write i'm sure is going to be amazing.....
Last reply, 11 years
Looking for a story
1 reply, 6100 views
Don't Mess with the Analysts
[url=http://snr6424....
Last reply, 11 years
No publishers for ffa/bhm fic
4 replies, 4837 views
Publish ebooks and sell online on amazon.
Last reply, 11 years
Women don't "finger"
4 replies, 5818 views
It's funny the things you don't really think ab...
Last reply, 11 years
Contest?
7 replies, 6444 views
Valentine's Day is it. Go forth and write. What shall...
Last reply, 11 years
Valentine kisses
1 reply, 3519 views
(I wrote this years ago. Romance and chocolate in rhymin...
Last reply, 11 years