Sites setup
1 reply, 3200 views
I have posted a few stories on this site and I have to sa...
Last reply, 11 years
Why aren't there anime wg stories about the male charactors?
4 replies, 6940 views
I used to use Writing.com occasionally but the site has a...
Last reply, 12 years
Some great new bhm stories
3 replies, 5142 views
That's due to the author editing the summary. I ...
Last reply, 12 years
Sorts of stories people like?
5 replies, 9683 views
I'm really into the weight gain tease stories-- the o...
Last reply, 12 years
Music as a muse?
2 replies, 3582 views
I don't have a play list, at least not on the compute...
Last reply, 12 years
Adding chapters
3 replies, 4793 views
imo that actually is great motivation to not only clean u...
Last reply, 12 years
Started writing again.
5 replies, 5978 views
Chapters 5 and 6 are up. Now to start working on Part V.
Last reply, 12 years