Fruit and veggie stuffing for a good belly bloat
4 replies, 2363 views
As someone who loves to stuff but isn't gaining, one...
Last reply, 2 years
Recreating mochi's epic stuffings
20 replies, 6672 views
Alright I know this comment has nothing to do with th...
Last reply, 2 years
What should i order for a good fattening stuffing (only fast food please)đˇ
2 replies, 1969 views
Hehe thankyouu I just ordered a large cheeseburger meal w...
Last reply, 2 years
How to get turned on by eating?
3 replies, 4470 views
Yeah, when I eat *specifically* thinking about getting fa...
Last reply, 2 years
Avoiding sugar headaches
3 replies, 1989 views
In addition to the above, make sure you're still hyd...
Last reply, 2 years
How to deal with weak guts
4 replies, 2190 views
I'm not sure what your diet is like on these 6k days...
Last reply, 2 years
Stuffing victories for the new/smaller stuffers
3 replies, 2216 views
I had an extra ramen bowl with my sandwich lunch at work ...
Last reply, 2 years
Side effects of stuffing?
7 replies, 13641 views
Consuming a large amount of food, especially if it's...
Last reply, 2 years
An interesting feeling while stuffing
1 reply, 2027 views
Definitely experienced never getting full after continual...
Last reply, 2 years
What is your dream stuffing session?
16 replies, 13052 views
Itâs Thanksgiving and my family impose all of their dis...
Last reply, 2 years
One last massive stuffing for the road
1 reply, 1937 views
Sounds like you have a good plan going. Indeed it can be ...
Last reply, 2 years
Does masturbation/sex really promote appetite?
6 replies, 2650 views
After I eat I want to Masturbate, don't have anyone ...
Last reply, 2 years