Compulsive liquid stuffing
2 replies, 9912 views
I'd like to know how you completed the gallon cha...
Last reply, 17 years
Pizza
8 replies, 14667 views
$5 Little Caesars Large pepperoni pizza, great deal and n...
Last reply, 17 years
28 bucks of arbys...
24 replies, 28203 views
I meant to post here last night.
I went to Arby's ...
Last reply, 17 years
A nice big satisfying burp
1 reply, 8846 views
ya burps are always cool. it gives that stuffed to the ma...
Last reply, 17 years
Feeding sister's friend
1 reply, 6818 views
you were prolly feeding your dog pretzels haha
Last reply, 17 years
Gal sone japanese competitive eater
11 replies, 25840 views
Awesome, thanks again for posting! :D
Last reply, 17 years
My biggest yet
1 reply, 4533 views
I have more recent stuffing pics on my profile now for th...
Last reply, 17 years
What part of stuffing do women like the best?
2 replies, 8021 views
I agree, the tightness is nice, (I'm not in to stuffi...
Last reply, 17 years
My problem...
1 reply, 8482 views
You need to learn your limits and build on them. Try eati...
Last reply, 17 years
Saturday my first "gaining day"
2 replies, 3394 views
hehe , well i would be jealous too , wasnt till recently ...
Last reply, 17 years