Safely stuffing a submissive feedee
6 replies, 6769 views
Big thing here is consent, safe words, and communicat...
Last reply, 2 years
Thanksgiving
11 replies, 5977 views
Yes, I Definitely am very very mindful of the limitat...
Last reply, 2 years
Pushing limits
17 replies, 10913 views
Couldn´t express it better Ace, wish could last forever
Last reply, 2 years
Chasing a feeling
1 reply, 1699 views
Panda Express gave me two fortune cookies. I guess that m...
Last reply, 2 years
Stuffing while watching videos
1 reply, 2785 views
Yes, I do that, too.
Motivation is for example the willp...
Last reply, 2 years
Exceeding your feeder's expectations!
6 replies, 3722 views
MoreOfMe:
Do you enjoy her progress, loosing mobility? ...
Last reply, 2 years
Flexing your stuff??
3 replies, 2673 views
I quite enjoy it when my stuffed gut strains against the ...
Last reply, 3 years
Belly button tingling
19 replies, 9458 views
Honestly, the not stuffing yourself until you can&apo...
Last reply, 3 years
Confession
3 replies, 4309 views
Just now noticing you on here :-) That belly site has...
Last reply, 3 years