Eating 7 hotdogs
11 replies, 15892 views
My favorite was when her ex came into the FF chat to ...
Last reply, 5 years
Beverages
1 reply, 3355 views
To finish, perhaps a pint of vanilla ice cream followed b...
Last reply, 5 years
Most calories
1 reply, 3873 views
About 10.000kcal once in one sitting. Heavy cream and mar...
Last reply, 5 years
Tips for growing my girlfriends food babys?
1 reply, 2726 views
What works best is going to be what she enjoys most, I th...
Last reply, 5 years
Uncooked cake mix?
1 reply, 3353 views
Raw eggs can give you salmonella, but I doubt you'd ...
Last reply, 5 years
Two pizzas for a first stuffing
1 reply, 2747 views
I drank those separately. Tough tying to mix them next ti...
Last reply, 5 years
Need tips to keep stuffing on past stuffed
10 replies, 11435 views
She gained a ton of weight from Oct to Dec. Probably ...
Last reply, 5 years
Competitive eating training techniques? effectiveness?
4 replies, 5088 views
I was just talking about “working out” to increase my...
Last reply, 5 years
Sugar
1 reply, 4563 views
I hear ya. I am in a similar situation. Trying to gain su...
Last reply, 5 years
Funnel feeding
1 reply, 2755 views
Mostly because it's fun and arousing. It also gi...
Last reply, 5 years
Fantasy of mine
3 replies, 4913 views
Just a play on words. I did it deliberately.
Last reply, 5 years
Got the urge
5 replies, 12003 views
I really enjoyed reading this thread. You are all heroes!...
Last reply, 5 years
I can’t stop
4 replies, 8738 views
I admire your desire and how resolute you are, eating a...
Last reply, 5 years