Advice for a business trip
1 reply, 3252 views
Can't go wrong with going crazy on fast food. It&apo...
Last reply, 6 years
Best way for stuffing
1 reply, 3123 views
I usually stuff myself with breakfast style foods, do...
Last reply, 6 years
6k a day for six weeks
1 reply, 4936 views
I have not heard of this but sounds pretty interesting. ...
Last reply, 6 years
Just pushed myself to test my limit.
2 replies, 11093 views
It's always great when your old "limit" be...
Last reply, 6 years
Anyone trying to stuff me?
1 reply, 2315 views
just email me at luispena10000@gmail.com
Last reply, 6 years
Eating games (sorta)
6 replies, 13035 views
The 3 week/month old reply was a bit of a necropost. But...
Last reply, 6 years
Emotional eating
1 reply, 4045 views
My wife eats all her emotions. Sad? Comfort with food. Ha...
Last reply, 7 years
What is the most soda you have ever drank in one sitting
1 reply, 4020 views
25 liters while I was stuck in my room and played FPS gam...
Last reply, 7 years