Bloating with thick liquids
1 reply, 7208 views
I made a full blender of smoothie 1st and put it in the f...
Last reply, 9 years
Increasing capacity and waistline?
7 replies, 7086 views
Ah... a slave to my own fat.
Last reply, 9 years
Thank you for support
6 replies, 6783 views
Your going to gain beautifully for sure
Last reply, 9 years
If you had to pick one little debbie cake...
13 replies, 18994 views
Well, Hostess is more known for them but Little Debbie ...
Last reply, 9 years
Locked in a buffet fantasy
4 replies, 6040 views
[/quote]Just got home from a buffet lunch, and while the ...
Last reply, 9 years
Whole weekend-- what to eat?
2 replies, 3925 views
Go with what you like. I recently stuffed with bratw...
Last reply, 9 years
Horny after a meal
4 replies, 6381 views
I remember reading a short story where the narrator and h...
Last reply, 9 years
Stuffing with pillows
6 replies, 7976 views
I just used Ziplock bags. One gallon for the front and a ...
Last reply, 9 years
How do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?
5 replies, 9556 views
I love to stuff myself until I'm completely helpless...
Last reply, 9 years
First stuffing with bondage with partner
6 replies, 6941 views
Earlier this week one evening I handcuffed my little Butt...
Last reply, 9 years
Breakfast buffets
1 reply, 3855 views
It definitely looks as if all your efforts are paying off!!
Last reply, 9 years