Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?
13 replies, 18469 views
ok :-)
tell me when and where ;-)
Last reply, 9 years
Can eating too much cause your stomach to burst?
1 reply, 4675 views
For the most part, your brain will shut you off from eati...
Last reply, 9 years
Location to stuff your belly?
5 replies, 4896 views
Do you need some help pleasing yourself?
Last reply, 9 years
Quick hitter thoughts on stuffing
1 reply, 3233 views
Such great things. Especially the napping on a full b...
Last reply, 9 years
Stuffing with shakes.
1 reply, 3751 views
No, but as soon as I can get my hands on some. I wo...
Last reply, 9 years
Stuffing.....and hiccups?
1 reply, 3036 views
I meant to say that holding your breath for 10 seconds is...
Last reply, 9 years
Muscle stuffing fantasies?
2 replies, 3663 views
Yeah, the contrast of muscles and bellies is awesome. :)
Last reply, 9 years
Feeling the digestion, turn on or no?
1 reply, 2966 views
As a feeder, very much so. :)
Last reply, 9 years