Good foods for stuffing?
1 reply, 3993 views
I'm a big fan of puddings and custards. Like a milksh...
Last reply, 13 years
The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........
17 replies, 36758 views
oh this is cute^^
if my belly ever pokes out under m...
Last reply, 13 years
Hunger pains the day after
1 reply, 5571 views
Too bad you're so far north. I'd love to stuf...
Last reply, 13 years
First stuffing
1 reply, 8941 views
I still remember my first half dozen donuts, still a favo...
Last reply, 13 years
Some randon fantasies...
7 replies, 9739 views
I feed Kimberly Marvel until she weighs at least 900 poun...
Last reply, 13 years
Stuffed while doing sports
1 reply, 5011 views
my job is pretty strenuous. there have been several occa...
Last reply, 13 years
A 'shake' stuffing experiment
3 replies, 4684 views
On the one hand, I’ve been hovering near my highest eve...
Last reply, 13 years
I love the way it feels when..
8 replies, 22700 views
1.)
my belly is totally full sticks out and jiggles slig...
Last reply, 13 years
My 4-day stuffing adventure..
6 replies, 8804 views
It sounds like it was a fun 4 days and definitely a succe...
Last reply, 13 years