Public stuffing?
3 replies, 6038 views
Every time I go to a buffet it's a study in public st...
Last reply, 13 years
Relatives overfeeding you
1 reply, 4967 views
My better half's aunt is defiantely guilty! Between ...
Last reply, 13 years
Movie name stuffing game xd
3 replies, 6568 views
"The Neverending Story"
"The EVEREATING...
Last reply, 13 years
Eating out of town at ihop
3 replies, 6483 views
No it doesn't
Typical restaurant meals aren'...
Last reply, 13 years
What to wear when stuffing
2 replies, 12491 views
Last night I was with friends, and I was wearing a new sh...
Last reply, 13 years
Help!
1 reply, 3130 views
Eat a full meal...swallow air... lots of air...then chug ...
Last reply, 13 years
Your first gluttonous "act"
3 replies, 7093 views
Wow! This is the fantasy I want to have with a woman!
Last reply, 14 years
Stuffing/bloating drinks?
4 replies, 7479 views
Only if you want to throw up.
***
Drinking dens...
Last reply, 14 years
Tricks to get past full
3 replies, 6395 views
Good to meet someone with lot's of experience ;) ...
Last reply, 14 years
Not getting full
2 replies, 5730 views
This will occasionally happen to me. On those days I ten...
Last reply, 14 years
Improvised stuffing....
1 reply, 4710 views
All the time! Whenever I buy junk food for groceries, I g...
Last reply, 14 years
Going to do a fastfood stuffin
3 replies, 5808 views
If it were me, I'd save intestinal distress and money...
Last reply, 14 years