Fattening others

Your dream interaction?

For me it's any scenario where I play the hero help a woman who has always been too conflicted about gaining to actually do it. I help her get over her obstacles, she gets fat, loves it, and is eternally grateful.
2 years

Your dream interaction?

Slow but steady but then go all out.. 3-5 years propose , marry, move…..lmao….once ikno I can trust her & she can run the house,care for me properly, etc I will do as much as a can for as long as I can while but I want to be bedridden in 10 years! I will still continue to try to invest/make money/run businesses while I’m immobile for a lil before selling.. I know the 7th,8th, 9 year i will be practically useless outside the home/bed/chair
2 years

Your dream interaction?

AskDrFeeder:
For me it's any scenario where I play the hero help a woman who has always been too conflicted about gaining to actually do it. I help her get over her obstacles, she gets fat, loves it, and is eternally grateful.

Along these lines...
1. I wish i had never gotten injured and started gaining
2. I'll never exercise like the before me did
3. It's a daily battle between accepting the new me and trying to fight it.

I wish some one would just maintain my weight when I get to 250. Or just help me accept this and let go of the notion that I can change
2 years

Your dream interaction?

Tbh I would be happy with occassional stuffing sessions with my partner or literally anyone I feel comfortable enough.

Occassional so their health isnt at risk and I could go overboard with the shaming and pushing their limit sometimes.

I would be more than happy to assist someone love their body as it is snd allow some indulgence tho.
Basically submissive enough!
2 years

Your dream interaction?

I've gotten my wife to the point wear she indulges herself and his fat. In the right setting and mood she can be incredibly submissive and sexy. It's difficult to get the setting with kids.

My ideal would be to get her away for a weekend, completely relaxed and keep her stuffed with food and sex.
2 years

Your dream interaction?

My ultimate fantasy would be for my BBW wife to become a female fat admirer.

She would love her two hundred plus pound body and would make me her feedee and fatten me up.
2 years

Your dream interaction?

I meet a feeder who likes to be insidious and sneaky about what they do. They start out just as the great boyfriend, but slowly start manipulating me into gaining weight and putting extra calories into things so I accidentally eat more than I should.

All the while this is going on he's messing with my head and my fantasies, knowing the darkest parts and using them against me until I'm hopelessly addicted to both food and my feeder.

They decide they want me even bigger (after they already got me up over 300), and force me to submit and let myself be fattened up.

That's like, the dream haha.
2 years

Your dream interaction?

God that's the dream. You both know it but it's all in the background. He's making sure you're well fed. Your eating, being fat and happy.

Pants quit fitting. Bras hold on for dear life. He knows youre into. Playing all the right cords just to keep you eating and deep down you want to keep eating
1 year

Your dream interaction?

Similar to a few here, my partner to give in and let me feed her fatter and fatter. She gets the desire she wants to be fat and take up more space. That drives her gain.

I wouldn’t mind a vice versa either of that either or a mutual experience.
1 year

Your dream interaction?

I get pinned down by a big belly. As she is on top of me, I feed her bit size portions of her favorite food. Slowly fill her expanding belly. Then when she can eat any more, flip her over and massage to help her digest. Rinse and repeat.
1 year
1234   loading