Feeder that still feels partially turned on by his or her own fat!!!

I've loved fat people since I was very little and always liked being chubby despite the protests of family. I think many of us get aroused by being fat for whatever reason. Everyone has a different story and experience and might pinpoint different ages when the feelings began, but I think its very, very common. I've known fat guys and gals that grab their own rolls as they climax sexually. I really don't think its unusual. I've also seen people begin as attracted to fat people and then eventually want to be fat themselves, eventually realizing the erotic nature of it. Just my opinions based on my experience and observations as a life long fat lover
6 years

You know you're fat when...

You know you're fat when you can't just sit down or lay down like everyone else. When you sit or lie down, you have to adjust all your flab rolls, arm hangs, and reposition your belly between your legs and your boobs or moobs to drape comfortably down your stomach
6 years

You know you're fat when...

You know you're fat when you're sitting for hours with your elbow on the armrest and your plate on the table, only to remember, you're not sitting on a chair and that armrest is a huge roll of fat on your side and you have no table - that plate is sitting on top of your big gut!
6 years

Fat shaming

Shaming encourages me, too. Message me if you want to be email shaming pen pals. I love fat shaming (when its in good fun and part of our fetish, but out in the real world, I'd never allow bullying, to be clear). I love it when fat appreciators tell me what a fat pig I am or how fat I look, etc. I can give it back. I can be mild or mean and I can take it mild or mean from a fellow FA.
6 years

How to get better at stuffing

I recommend just eat as much as you want when you want. If you eat like that everyday you become able to eat more and more. You be surprised how much you can eat before you feel full if you're used to eating a lot in one sitting. Trying to overdo it too much now might not be a great idea. Ease into it. Just my opinion
6 years
12   loading