Weight gain from the holidays

OK I planned on gaining nothing but I'm already up three pounds. Oops!
9 years

Question for ffa- body type

Ok so originally back in my younger days I liked guys with a nice round belly but as time went on I became more open so squishy guys were good too. Ideally I'd love a guy with strong arms but a large soft belly that I could snuggle with.

It's also amazing how preferences change to weight! Back when I first came out as an FFA I had a cut off of 265 lbs. Now I'm like.. you're 400? Awesome! It seems the more I get into the culture the bigger the guys I like become.
10 years

Stealth eating...

When I was actively gaining I used to take a box of Pop Tarts in the car with me to work every morning. I'd also try to swing through different Dunkin Donuts when I had a chance.

And if I went to the supermarket and was really buying a ton of junk I'd pretend I was buying for "a party I was having" so I wouldn't look like a pig but then I'd take it all home and eat it myself. Yep. Pretended to have a lot of parties!

Sigh. I miss gaining.
10 years

Gaining beyond your goal..

When I started I was going to just stop at 200 but when I got there I changed the goal to 210. Then when I got there, I thought, screw it... I only managed to get to 222 at my heaviest and while I would LOVE to just eat without any regard I have some health issues that might make that difficult so now I just find myself incredibly jealous of everyone else who can just eat whatever they want and surround themselves with luscious flesh!
10 years

2013 holiday weightgain thread

I put on 15lbs since Halloween and I wasn't even trying! Now I wish I had!
10 years

Weight gain since high school

I was 135 when I graduated high school. My heaviest since was 222 but I am currently 217.
10 years