What's better?

I enjoy eating enough to make my stomach feel tight, I only rarely do it though, I hardly ever have the opportunity to do so sadly
16 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I gained back the thirty pounds I had lost recently, but I'm not sure how I feel about thatsmiley
16 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I'm gaining, sort of, I guess you could call me a yo yo gainer. I can't seem to get the weight to stick, but I keep trying, the most common hinderence being my family
16 years

Anyone had a real life encounter with a feeder/feedee?

Alas, I have never had a real life encounter before. That kinda sucks don't it.
16 years

Weight gain reaction

I've never been what most people would call average. I started to get big when I was only four years old. But my mum and dad still pester me about my weight, and my mum is always asking me to go to weight watchers with her. But its alright, I don't get bugged about it that often
16 years

My huge belly

Wow...well...wow, you look great keep up the good work. Whats your short term goal? And which one of you, your husband or you, is the feeder? and just one more thing keep going you are definately an inspiration to us all!!
17 years

How much can you eat

well...let me see, I think the best I have ever done was about maybe the equivalent of 7 large peperoni pizzas. other than that I think the next most was about 6 or 7 hamburgers smiley
17 years