Can eating too much cause your stomach to burst?

For the most part, your brain will shut you off from eating enough to burst your stomach by one or more of the following methods:

- Stomach pain
- Making it difficult to chew/swallow by decreasing saliva supply
- Making you less enthused/interested in eating more (slowing you down)
- Making you throw up
7 years

What's it like being fat?

I agree the biggest negatives are the comments, which just piss me off to no end because...

- They're unnecessary.

- They're never tactful.

And worst of all...

- They always seem to come in front of other people.

I have a co-worker who points out "you're getting fat" on a weekly basis, always in front of other people. I wouldn't mind so much if he asked me in private or whatever, but I hate how he calls attention to it.

Have a family gathering in a couple of weeks, which I'm dreading because of certain loudmouths I haven't seen in a few years.

Other than that though, getting fat is a lot of fun, and extremely pleasurable.

It's lame, but if I didn't have to worry about the comments/questions - I'd probably go full throttle on it and really blow up my weight.
7 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

For me, I was probably around five or so... and it was various stories/cartoons that triggered it. For instance...

- Hansel & Gretel: I basically wanted to be Hansel, although without the threat of being eaten myself... the idea of being trapped and fed countless cakes, pies, donuts, ice cream, as I progressively got fatter and fatter had a lot of appeal to me.

- Charlotte's Web: I also liked the idea of going on an all out binge, that would culminate in me growing massive, and just being generally dopey/drowsy as a result.

- Pigs is Pigs: I loved the idea behind this one too - being strapped into a chair and force fed until I was round and fat, with my stomach spilling out over the belt.

- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: I had a HUGE crush on Violet when I was a kid, and was fascinated by the scene when she turned into a blueberry... specifically liked the part immediately before, during, and after her belt burst, because she just looked really thick and fat during that part, rather than ridiculous by the end. Also adored her for constantly telling Veruca to shut up, but that's irrelevant.
7 years

Heavy cream whilst pregnant experiment

Uh, isn't this extremely irresponsible for the babies she's carrying?
7 years

Help! i might have to go gluten free!

I know there are some OTC Gluten tolerance medicines, much like there are medicines for lactose intolerance, etc...

Not sure how effective they are, and if they're as effective if you're binging on pasta - but it might be worth look into.
7 years

How young did you realize?

Really early for me, I was probably 5 or so when I first felt "funny" about the idea of gaining weight.

I remember being fascinated with Hansel and Gretel, and wishing I could be forced to eat cakes and pies, etc until I got fat.

Also, I recall going to my first "all you can eat" buffet... I was probably 9. I put away WAY more food than I was used to. I felt like I was going to burst, and loved it.

Still, other than rarely stuffing myself when I could, the whole feedism thing took a back seat in my teen years. I remember cautiously Googling... sorry, Yahooing stuff in high school back in 1996-2000, but it was risky. I found out there was a book called "Dr. Chocolate Milk's Get Fat Quick Guide" or something, but there was not much online that I could find.

Once I moved into a dorm room, and had my own computer (this probably made the biggest difference), the feedist stuff came on a lot stronger.

One thing that made me mad, and probably made my roommate mad too... I was always ordering pizza, eating junk food, ice cream, etc... trying to pack-on pounds, but never gained weight. He went to the gym a lot, but had a weakness for the aforementioned food. Saw me with some, he wanted it too. And he gained the Freshman 30 in the first semester. All my efforts, and he was the one who gained. Dammit.

But yeah, I've "known" since I was 5, but wasn't really active with it until I was 18 or so. Even then, my weight held steady into my late 20s.
8 years

Secretly fattened

One of those funny double standards. It's atrocious to do this to someone, but I'd love it if someone did it to me.
8 years

Search profiles feature

Go into any regular search, then click the green search button.
9 years

Search profiles feature

My favorite thing that was included in the new site was the ability to conduct fairly narrow searches on profiles. We could specify things such as "female feeder, age 25-29, within 50 miles of Chicago" or "male mutual gainer, age 30-35, within 100 miles of New York City"...

But this feature seems to have been replaced with a broad and mostly not useful "Nearby" feature.

Can we have the old (new) method back?

Edit: I'm an idiot, and it's still there - just not in the drop down menu anymore.
9 years
12345   loading