Successfully from thin to fat?

I was around 115lbs at age 26 or so, and I'm up around 170ish at age 33.

This while having a job that requires me to be moderately active much of the time.
9 years

Feeding tube

Just google how to make a beer bong, that should serve whatever purpose you have.

Tube goes just past the lips, nothing down the throat or anything... works really well, not dangerous or painful.
9 years

Boost vhc

I've never even seen it in a store. Do you have to get it online?
9 years

Trying to get my bf bigger!

Also, randomly make sure he's eating at any given time. If he's working on the computer plop a candy bar down in front of him, etc... smiley
9 years

Most extreme wg/stuffing?

Sorry for the crappy title, but character limits are kinda tight.

Anyway, I was wondering, outside of "eating a lot and being lazy", what are some of the more extreme things you've done to gain weight?

Anything you wouldn't want to be caught doing?

I'm comfortable with someone seeing that I ate a whole pizza, as it's something that pretty much anyone could do if hungry enough. Same with devouring a pint of Ben and Jerry's in one sitting.

But then there are the more extreme things...

For me, I've drank entire six packs of Ensure Plus right before bed (2100 calories, on top of whatever I ate that day), ate an entire bag of Hostess Mini Donuts washed down with a quart of half and half (2360 calories), and blended up some weight gain shakes consisting of brownie mix, milk, heavy cream and ice cream (around 3200 calories each). Sometimes I decide I want the most calories as fast as possible, and I just drink them through a funnel (which is actually fun, some are scared to try it, but if you get overwhelmed, you can always stop the flow with your tongue, or just put a valve on it to shut it off).

Wondering what other extreme things people have tried. smiley
9 years

Trying to get my bf bigger!

Long-ish post:

Don't give him straight heavy cream, as it'll probably make him sick.

Weight gain shakes are very effective, but here's my advice on them: They're for dessert. Load him up on the heavy, high calorie, liquids after he's already had a good size meal and maybe some dessert. Combination of gradually stretching his stomach and loading him up on calories.

Don't push him too much. It's one thing to feel really full and maybe have a little bit of pain/discomfort, but it's just awful to get nauseous and throw up. It's also really counter-productive and might turn him off from future stuffings.

I think the types of food you have to watch out for when it comes to getting sick are anything greasy, extremely fatty (cream, oil), high in lactose (milk, cream, etc), or anything that can cause rapid expansion effects (soda... heavy cream can basically turn into butter in your stomach... really not a good feeling)... All of these foods are great for weight gain, but you don't want to push it with them.

I once had someone try to encourage me to drink a gallon (!) of heavy cream a day... a cup an hour for 16 hours... sounds easy, but even a cup of the stuff straight is kind of gross. But the calories accomplished by that feat would be immense, over 13000. Added to a normal diet, it would theoretically be close to 115 pounds of weight gain in a month. And probably kill you. Or at least make you violently sick. So no, a gallon a day, even spaced out, is not realistic, to those who encourage such absurdity.

Still, even a cup (~820cal) or a pint (~1600) a day would make him pack on some serious poundage if he's eating a good amount otherwise. The key is to really spread it out and dilute it into other foods/liquids. Keep him full, but not feeling sick. Might help to keep some Nauzene tablets on hand. I sometimes chew a couple if I feel queasy. It usually helps quite a bit.
9 years

Judgement from family at xmas?

I must carry my weight really well, because all I got was a remark after a hug.

"Are you on steroids or something?"
9 years

New female feeder magazine!

I don't see any concern with that site taking away from this one. It's what looks to be a periodically updated... periodical... ahem... yeah.

If it was something like that Feedist site that was around about a year or so ago, then I could understand some concern.
9 years

New female feeder magazine!

This is awesome, I hope they continue with the production! smiley
9 years

Dirty bulk & ectomorphs

Sounds like a good plan.

Nothing to back this up, but I would assume more muscley surface area would also give the fat more places to hang out, gradually making you bigger all over.
9 years
23456   loading