Weightgain.. advice please!!

You may be going too fast overall. Best weight gains are gradual. Let your stomach get used to having full meals smiley
10 years

Joining ff again

italiasweetheart wrote:
i have left quite a few times, out of bordem & just getting annoyed with certain people. I have usual people i talk to that try to get me to stay

Pleeeze don't go smiley smiley
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

5-11, about 195-200 depending on my budget at given times, and wear a 38-waist in most pants. Doesn't sound too dramatic, I know, but my pants stays below the belly these days. Much more comfortable that way. And I expect to be unbuttoning my jeans to eat a lot more often in the future smiley
11 years

Weight gain since high school

About 135 just out of high school 20 years ago. About 195 now -- all belly! smiley
11 years

Turning into a fat girl

caramelsweet wrote:
red8grey wrote:
Come on.

Really?

This is like poorly conceived weight gain fiction without any of the effort to actually write.

'omg im so fat and my fit feeder is making fatterrrr'

You sound jealous of my awesome life

Haters gonna hate smiley You're rounding into a beautiful form!
11 years

Turning into a fat girl

Beautiful chub there, caramel smiley
11 years

Roly-polies

An experience over the weekend talking with a short, chubby girl has reconfirmed my attraction to them smiley 5-6 or shorter, 200 pounds or greater, and I'm just about to melt smiley
11 years

Hunger pains the day after

skinnygoesbloat wrote:
Good thing its Easter today. I can stuff myself silly and not get questioned about it.
'Merica

Too bad you're so far north. I'd love to stuff with ya. smiley
11 years

Our gaining men-

Favorite part is the feeling of satisfaction after a big meal. To me, a big belly is a mark of satisfaction. To have a woman help make it that way -- and add to her own in the process -- would make it all the sweeter smiley
11 years

"showing off" in public

CoffeeChick wrote:
I have a really fat belly and I just made the baby step of wearing a bikini at my home pool, haha! And I let my belly hang out a little more with the outfits I wear. But the bikini was great ... I've NEVER felt so comfortable in a bathing suit! (Like, physically comfortable ... I definitely felt a little odd otherwise, but ... worth it.)

smiley Baby steps are important. I'm sure your confidence will only grow.
11 years