Best way to expand stomach for potential gains?

Harry-Misty:
I want to have a subcutaneous fat, cuz it's soft and jiggly😋. Any tips to gain only this kind of fat?

Dairy, dairy, and more dairy. A lot of people on here mention heavy cream as the holy grail for gaining subcutaneous fat, and I can attest to that!
I drank a quart of heavy cream throughout the day on top of my normal diet for about two months, and saw a 30lb gain. It pretty much all went to my lower belly, ass, and thighs, most of it being subcutaneous.
Heavy cream isn't for everyone, though. Some can't get over the thick texture, others mix it. For me, I'd just gulp it down and chase it with something sweet LOL.
2 years

Orange county?

No one reads these lol. Been back and forth on gaining, looking for someone to motivate me, get me back on that heavy cream diet
4 years

First time with heavy cream

fourtonmantis:
Just putting in my two cents; I've been going strong with the heavy cream diet since the beginning of may and have already put on 21lbs. This stuff is amazing. All I did was eat my regular diet of around 2000kcal, and throughout the day drink a quart of heavy cream mixed with nothing but chocolate milk.

I'm still skinny lookin', being 6'2 at 182lbs now, but this stuff is the magic key to reaching my goal of 220. And I can attest to former comments saying the weight goes straight to the lower belly, ass and thighs.

ILuvChubbyChix:
You can drink a quart in a day, day after day? Holy cow. Most folks would get sick having that much.

I didn't start off with that much. I went with just a pint a day mixed with a liter of chocolate milk, and as my stomach started agreeing with it more I bumped it up to a quart. And I havent been doing it EVERY day, more like 4 days out of the week. As long as I dilute it with something sweet it actually tastes pretty good imo, like melted ice cream.
4 years

First time with heavy cream

Just putting in my two cents; I've been going strong with the heavy cream diet since the beginning of may and have already put on 21lbs. This stuff is amazing. All I did was eat my regular diet of around 2000kcal, and throughout the day drink a quart of heavy cream mixed with nothing but chocolate milk.

I'm still skinny lookin', being 6'2 at 182lbs now, but this stuff is the magic key to reaching my goal of 220. And I can attest to former comments saying the weight goes straight to the lower belly, ass and thighs.
4 years

180lbs to 250lbs

That would FOR SURE be a noticeable gain, especially at your height
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

nofbar:
Zyprexa is an antipsychotic drug, not something one can easily go in an ask for. Is there something a bit easier to get that will cause a similar effect of eating nonstop? It also seems to promote the development of diabetes.

I've been taking fenugreek seed capsules for a while and they seemed to work for a while, but no longer.
You know about Apetamin? Gives you an insane appetite and you can get it online pretty cheap. Just take a little before bed for a few nights and you can put away pretty much anything all day
5 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

attentive guy:
Heavy cream can be a problem for many, some just can't seem to get it down. The woman I feed was that way and then I added a handful of strawberries and a few cubes of ice to the blender then added it to the heavy cream and just pulsed the blender to mix it. This did the trick the strawberries though sweet add tartness and the ice cuts the viscosity. Now from not being able to take heavy cream she can drink a 16 oz glass after each meal and 1 before bed totalling 64 oz per day.

fourtonmantis:
Wouldn't that be 32oz a day, not 64? Lol

attentive guy:
Is a 16 oz glass after 3 meals a day plus one before bed not total 64 oz.
Whoops, my bad. That is a craaazy amount, though
5 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

attentive guy:
Heavy cream can be a problem for many, some just can't seem to get it down. The woman I feed was that way and then I added a handful of strawberries and a few cubes of ice to the blender then added it to the heavy cream and just pulsed the blender to mix it. This did the trick the strawberries though sweet add tartness and the ice cuts the viscosity. Now from not being able to take heavy cream she can drink a 16 oz glass after each meal and 1 before bed totalling 64 oz per day.

Wouldn't that be 32oz a day, not 64? Lol
5 years

So what games are you playing?

My 50th time through Hotline Miami
5 years
123   loading