Girl friend wants to gain weight

Halcyon:
Okay so, i have this girl friend who weights at 110 lbs, she is 5'4 and she is pretty active, she is actually underweight and wants to gain, maybe even become fat, the problem is that she has an extremly fast metabolism that makes it hard for her to gain weight, I wonder if someone here can give me tips to slow down her metabolism and ways for her to gain weight
Yes That is a good approach. Also you can go with zero carbs for like a month or more, then just carbs for a month or so. Do a few cycles of this and you should be able to nicely recalibrate you metabolism.
Etiola:
She can try alternating between heavily restricting her food intake for a while and then overeating for a while. It's the most effective way to screw up your metabolism.

She'll lose weight during the restrictive periods but when she'll start eating again her body will greedily hold on to EVERY CALORIE.

Trust me, that's how I (involuntarily) doubled my weight since I started treatment for my anorexia.

I don't know if it's makes a difference, but I'm a sugar junkie and can eat granola for every meal if no one is around to cook for me. And big bowls, too (you know, when there is milk left in the bowl so you add a little granola and then you put too much and it's dry so you add a little milk but then... you get the idea).

Granola is so dense in calories, I wish I didn't love it so much...
2 years

Im 5"11 and have a big belly (243ibs) where are my moobs?

losenot:
BC pills are not a good idea because they vary a lot. If you are very serious then go to planned parenthood, they offer informed consent estrogen perscriptions. they will also do blood work to make sure it is safe for you. 6-9 months on it and you should see some very nice development. Note this will be actual breast tissue not just fat and they will be permanent. Prepare for sensitive nipples during the growth process. enjoy.

theprophetcat:
This also will change your body chemistry. If done for a long enough time it can change your thought process, hormones, fertility, penis size, hair texture, complexion, and in some rare cases your voice may shift though this wouldn't be very strong. I would recommend seeing an endocrinologist if this is something you wish to do, and especially long term (longer than 1 year)

You are correct, you can't pick and choose the effect. Yes you are also right that other changes can occur but the time line is rather long. Many trans people take years to fully transition on hormones. Thus my mention of 6-9 months. Also most of the changes short of breast tissue revert once stopped. Also as mentioned planned parenthood does the proper blood tests and monitoring. As well as informing you of all the effects. It is not smart at all to DIY with any hormone altering medications or herbs. I only brought this up because it is an option for someone who is very serious about accomplishing this kind of growth. Oh and never get your medical advice from a forum on the internet LOL LOL LOL
3 years

Im 5"11 and have a big belly (243ibs) where are my moobs?

BC pills are not a good idea because they vary a lot. If you are very serious then go to planned parenthood, they offer informed consent estrogen perscriptions. they will also do blood work to make sure it is safe for you. 6-9 months on it and you should see some very nice development. Note this will be actual breast tissue not just fat and they will be permanent. Prepare for sensitive nipples during the growth process. enjoy.
3 years

Is this it? am i going to get fat?

ExpandingCuriosity:
It’s not too late. But if you actually want to lose or even just maintain, you are going to have to be serious about putting in the work. Measure and count those calories.

You’re only as doomed as your will power

So very well put. Sounds like your metabolism has recalibrated, which happens sometimes as you gain. So as she stated if you want to maintain or lose it will require focus and will power. It can be done, but I sure wouldn't bet the farm on ever being 130 again. Or you can just relax and see where the path leads.
3 years

A great opportunity to enter bdsm lifestyle

sexymistress4sub:
This is ''Submission and Domination''

ExpandingCuriosity:
Exactly. There is a lot of crossover between kinks. It's not mutually exclusive. Hell, most of my own interests in feederism tie into other kinks 🤷🏼‍♀️

yes it is possible to chew gum and walk at the same time lol
3 years

How much did you gain before it started impacting your day-to-day life?

Bigbee237:
I gained 30 lbs in quarantine without noticing or trying and now putting socks on is a pain in the ass! Also getting off the sofa and out of bed is much more difficult. It was only a little difficult before but with the added weight I really struggle. Today I went to push down the recliner but my shirt rode up and waistband fell below my gut so that my whole belly was exposed. I grunted pushing myself out of the chair and my Mom noticed and shook her head and said “you’ve really put on weight. None of your clothes fit.” Hehe little does she know I want to gain another 20 lbs

first off congrats on the easy peasy 30 pound gain. It is interesting how being larger manifests itself. I recall at about 210, I am tall so not that huge, putting on my socks got a lot harder lol. also like you getting up from a chair or recline position became a lot more effort. got winded really fast ect. It is a totally fascinating transformation isn't it
3 years

When do you think my abs will disappear?

Kimllyy:
I've gained 20 lbs and 3" on my waist, but I can still see my abs. How much more will I have to gain before they are no longer visible?

I too was tall and skinny very similar to your stats. For me it was around 190 that I began to have more of a pot going on. each 10 past that just enhanced it. Hang in there
3 years

Warning! fat can be permanent

I was alway curious what it would be like to be overweight, having been a thin guy most of my life. Also it was kind of an exciting notion. I was 180. I decided to see what 200 would be like. I got there and found it to be pretty neat, and after all I could always lose it. lol. So I was enjoying the changes so I kept going and reached a high of 227. At that point I sort of freaked and decided to stop gaining and start losing. Try as I might I could only get down to about 213. And found myself automatically floating back up to 220 to 225. That seems to be my new baseline so indeed I consider that I am permanently an overweight guy now. So be careful what you wish for. But frankly I really like being a bigger guy smiley
7 years

Once you grow fat......

I have the same sort of thing going on. I seemed to have reached a threshold where i don't seem to be able to go back down. i have yo yo'd purposely to try to get that effect and now it seems to be locked in. my set point keeps going higher now. Lose 5 gain 7 ect. I used to have a fast metabolism and it was hard for me to gain and easy to lose. But now i have completely changed and gain slowly over time with no effort. But of course losing is really really hard now. yikes LOL
14 years

Hypno fat

I personally find most of the warp your mind files to be pretty weak. There are a few that are extremely good though. Unfortunately not any of the gain ones. As a hypno hobbyist I have had some success with setting gaining triggers ect in some subjects. But of course the key is repitition, consistancy, and an open and willing subject.
14 years
12   loading