Do feeders ever feel guilty??

BALDRICK:
No, because I would want my partner to be 100% with me and up for it.

If your partner was willing, would you help them achieve thier dream of being extremely fat?
7 years

Tthe reality of health care for someone 500 lbs. +++

While I agree there are laws to help the disabled like the ADA, enforcement of the law is lacking. The US court system has weakened the ADA over the years. It is very hard for the disabled to get jobs, largely because I don't think society is ready for that. Only 20% of the disabled are employed, and I myself can not hold a job for long. So I set on SSDI and Medicaid at 40 years old. I have a bachelors and masters degree that feel worthless most of the time. I know exactly what it feels like to be disrespected, mocked and made fun of by small minded people.

We are much more alike then you may think. You stand out in a crowd because of your size. I stand out in a crowd due to my crutches or wheelchair
7 years

Tthe reality of health care for someone 500 lbs. +++

Everything tav described I face on a daily basis due to my disability. Moving slower, needing accessible accommodations, vans, wheelchairs , doctor appointments etc.

I face other things that extremely fat people will also face and have to get used to. I am talking about needing help with bathing, dressing, toiletting and perhaps even needing diapers.

The disabled, the elderly and the extremely fat should all work together because we face so many of the same problems and challenges.
7 years

My ultimate fantasy

Well if it helps me get fatter then suresmiley
7 years

Feedee model article

Somehow I doubt this article. Is there more information about her?
7 years

My ultimate fantasy

I want to do this to gain first hand experience for me and my feeder with true immobility. If it went well, I would be willing to do it more then once.
7 years

My ultimate fantasy

I have given this a lot of thought and I know what my ultimate fantasy is. On a Friday night I meet up with my feeder and we head to her place. She leads me to the bed and helps me strip down to nothing but my diaper.

The rules for the weekend are simple. I am to stay in bed for the next three days. I will eat everything and anything my feeder gives me to eat. I will do nothing but eat, sleep and use my diapers. My feeder will keep my diapers changed and keep me stuffed with food. After the three days are over, my feeder will shower me and dress me in whatever fits.
7 years

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

Yes, I like to do it while i am in dunkin donuts for the looks and easy access to more if I feel the urge
7 years

Feedee abs?

I don't care if my feeder is make or female
7 years

Immobile as a fantasy.

I would be the feedee. Where do I sign up?
7 years
56789   loading