F23 im a gainer ! i want some feeder!

Spike:
Uhh... i dont think this is allowed....

I think it's more of a gray area now a day, rather this wasn't allowed.

But something this obviously fake will probably be ignored.
3 years

Female feeders

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
I think the ratio between female feeders and feedee men are like 1/1000. Female feeders are really rare.

Even if women liked fat men with big belly she would rather take fit and athlete men, because of society pressures, fat is discusting ewwwwwww and all those women magazine says that.

You must be really strong to be against society pressures and women just can't handle it.

lovesfatguys:
Not all women are weak-willed, easily pressured individuals you make us out to be. I'm a female feeder, and quite open about it. Possibly even to much. As soon as sexual preferences are brought up in a conversation, I mention it. I own it. I figure if a guy is bothered by it, why waste each others time.

I second that as well, if you're that into feederism in some aspect, you're probably more open to discussing it
3 years

How would you react if a fit guy showed interest in you irl?

Spike:
In all honestly, if a FIT as in musclar man is interested in me i would feel it is a joke as many are REALLY mean to us bigger ladies here in the USA. So I would remind him i am fat and avoid him ^_^

I find that disheartening, cause while I am chubby now I used to be really fit and had love for bigger ladies then too.
3 years

My feeder is getting fat

GettingRounder:
Since I started gaining my feeder has been slowly putting on weight, from making meals to be extra fattening for me, and even smaller portions start adding up, and he bakes a lot so we have plenty of sweets around the house that I'm not the only one who finds too good to leave uneaten.

I feel a bit bad though, because while he gets embarrassed when it comes up, I adore how he looks even more now that he's on the chubby side and would like to encourage him to gain more.

Should encourage it, just act cute about it and give him plenty of "incentives" for why he should indulge.
3 years

Slob play

Ditzy:
I did something like that when I caught my first husband cheating on me with a very large woman.
I was maybe 115 lbs at the time so being his trophy wife if I didn't look hot all the time he would get mad.
After I caught him I stopped doing my facials and taking care of my hair and that was when I first tried to gain weight. I figured he wanted a big woman so I was going to get big and sloppy just for him.
Stopped wearing sexy cut off jeans and shorts and started wearing styles more like my Mom wore.
Stopped washing my hair as often which caused some acne to form on my face plus not washing my face daily helped that along too.
I started letting jeans get more dirty looking by not washing clothes as often.
I did manage to gain about 60 lbs and looked pretty awful before he finally filed for divorce.
That all changed after it was final.

Obviously you were doing this to stick it to your cheating husband. But did you enjoy any part of being a slob? Would you do this lifestyle again if someone you were dating asked you to?
4 years

Share your dark fantasies

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

I've experienced something similar to this before. It's fun until the ride is over.
4 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

FatFreckles:
I like to fantasize about not fitting through doorways and then eventually being stuck in my bed/ on the sofa surrounded by treats and my feeder encouraging me now and then as he pops in and out. Being a bit spoiled hehe. When I'm stuffing I like to imagine that I'm already stuck in bed all warm and cosy and kept full up. I would love to be stuck and have an attentive feeder, even going out at night for treats. For now it's just a fantasy, I think I'd worry about being on my own now as I don't have a feeder.

It would be so much fun to live this type of lifestyle out and maybe fantasize about the extreme aspects of it. But it would definitely takes two special people to go through all that though.
6 years

What movies have you watched recently?

FatFreckles:
Watching Star wars this weekend wooooooooot! But so far these last couple of weeks, 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' and 'Home Alone'- standard December fare 😎

Some of the best movies ever! Perfect for the holidays.
6 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

Admirefromafar:
The idea of feeding and fattening a guy up against his will is the biggest turn on, tying him up and watching as his tummy spills out further onto his lap. Funnelling and stuffing everything into his body, so hot. Now to find a willing participant smiley

Yes!
6 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

450 lb is still a big size. Could always test out acting being immobile before actually being too big to move. And see if they want that life style.
6 years
12345   loading