Your kinkiest fantasy

Circe:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

growin guy:
Sign me up! Even better if you made me wear a pig mask/snout and ears. You could even humiliate me with a pigtail butt plug in between your strap on sessions.

Another fantasy I have is being cuckolded by my own fat- To have my feeder bring home other men and have sex with them, then constantly remind me it's because I've become too fat to even find my own penis as she stuffs and fattens me more and more. The only sex we would have together is her using a strap on while teasing and insulting me.

Could go for this..
6 years

Went out tonight with some slight padding

Can totally see doing that in a different town, would love to go on a "date" with you and see all the looks we got. But awesome that the padding is a temporary thing.
6 years

Secretfantasies:
Going to class tonight with padding in my pants and bra and a super bloated belly. I'm so nervous someone will notice the difference but at the same time I don't care I want to feel fatter

exmademefat:
That's pretty hot. What did you pad with? And do you plan to do it more often?

Secretfantasies:
the best thing I've found to pad with is normal clothes. shove them in tight pants smooth them out as best I can and then maybe spandex over it to make it look smooth and not lumpy. clothing is the least lumpy, and most realistic looking technique I've used. Then if you aren't happy with how it looks throw a pair of sweats on over everything and a long shirt and boom. fatter, hotter, hornier XD

Yes, can certainly see how appearing fatter would have that effect on you. Would you ever take it as far as a full body suit that made you look 100 lbs more?
6 years

Secretfantasies:
Going to class tonight with padding in my pants and bra and a super bloated belly. I'm so nervous someone will notice the difference but at the same time I don't care I want to feel fatter

That's pretty hot. What did you pad with? And do you plan to do it more often?
6 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

bailt2008:
I would love to be the loving feeder with a hint of dom. I want my husband to be happy, turned on and well fed, lying in bed all day working from home home on the computer. I would feed him massive amounts of food until he is around 600 pounds, and then I would enjoy watching him struggle to get around the house while his fat jiggles everywhere. I'd like if he protests a little bit then shamefully admit that he likes me making him fat and semi helpless.

In reality though, I wouldn't want to hurt his health... I wish he could be hugely fat for sex but then go back to normal the next morning.

If I had the support of a dedicated girl. I would love this life style. And would be willing to grow to any size they saw fit.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

BabyGirl2120:
Hmm. What turns me on the most is the idea of having a feedee who has become the very definition of gluttony. I want their body to be proof of their unhealthy, hedonistic lifestyle. A massive belly that wobbles with every strained step they take. Thick thighs, each one about one and a half times bigger than my waist. Fat pillowy arms that restrain your from reaching around your gut. Multiple fatty chins, big plump cheeks always covered in some type of grease or food. Fat hands always grabbing for some type of snack. Plump lips, always with something places between them. Someone who is always eager to eat and please, no matter how full or fat they already are. A lazy slob who'll just lay around whilst I'm at work, playing video games and stuffing their face. I dream of a *** who'll sit infront of the fridge and eat everything in it. I'll come home and they're drinking the last of the heavy cream we have, little dribbles making their way down their fat face. As they suckle the last of the cream dorm the carton, they'll toss it to the side and look to me with pleading eyes. "Babe, I'm too fat to get up." "Babe, my tummy hurts." "Babe, I'm still hungry." "Babe, help me to bed." Each fall from their lips in rapid succession as they struggle to move from their place. Their fat little legs are pretty much useless without a help up. Their big gut flows onto their massive thighs, their thick arms rubbing their gelatinous chin and flailing at their sides. I want someone who is the epitome of gluttony and sloth. Greedy and demanding, always hungry, never willing (or able) to move. Laying down, their fat spreads around them and overtakes an entire king size bed. Their gut will still stand proudly, towering over them, a mountain of lard. They'll be massive, huge, gargantuan. I'll sleep curled up by their head each night, their arm a blanket of fat over me.

Can I be this person for you? I think this is the fat boy gluttony dream I can handle.
6 years

Should i just go for it and gain weight ? and look for sum advice

sapphiresky86:
I'm in this boat right now myself. I'm already decently heavy at 292 pounds, but I fantasize relentlessly about being 400 pounds. What holds me back are health issues and the dreaded "talks" from family members. I feel like I'd finally feel free and happy if I just went for it, but it's definitely a lot to expect others to accept. Perhaps I'll also try this "test gain" and at least bring myself above 300! :-p

You always have to consider the health aspects of gaining like that but it is no different than what should be happening now already. But I wouldn't let other people's comments hold you back. If you want to gain, you should gain.
7 years

Female total power exchange slave needed

Butchbabe88:
I am so glad this has no replies. XD

Ha wow, the response made to your one comment seemed over the top lol. I'm glad you made it.
7 years

What are some of your favorite verbal fat talk turn ons?

dare2dream:
I love "fat talk" just as much as dirty talk. I love getting told how fat im getting, how big my belly is. I also love hearing all the foods you want to feed me to get me nice and fat and point out where i gained weight.

Fat talk can be real fun. Big fan of it both ways.
7 years

Perfectly fattened

luv 2 luv fat guys:
Is it Your thick man legs or
Your Ever growing belly
I don't know but to me
Your body
your bigness is utter perfection
Watching you eat
Continuously
Shamelessly
With no limit
Is a dream
come true

What you've done to yourself
To your body
To that perfectly fattened belly is irresistible
No matter where I touch

I feel what you've done to yourself
to that rounding form.
Noticing your added inches
tracing new creases
Feeling Your creases getting deeper

Never have i seen or been able to
Touch something so round
So full so flawlessly shamelessly stuffed.

Look at what you've done
How much further will you go
Would you stop
Could you stop

Please Mr. Dream Mann
Don't you ever stop
xo

Ummm, hi? This sounds great.
7 years
12345   loading