21 yr old bhm wants to be ssbhm and more

I currently weigh 270 pounds but I want to more than double it. I don't want to be simply described as "fat". I don't want to rest until I'm grotesquely obese to almost everyone that sees me (except you lovely folks of couse) up for anything from long distance encouragement, to maybe assistance, or even meet ups if the location is right (: please message me if you have any interest in my future expansion
7 years

I'm pretty much game for whatever, male, 20, feeder, tx

Hi! I'm Ethan, I'm a feedee and a student living in East Texas. I'm a gainer, a very motivated one who is looking for anything, especially online. Encouragement and teasing is always weclomed. I'm looking for Any bbws or bhms that want to just chat about fat stuff too! Basically I just wanna talk about this so everyone message me 😘
8 years

My roommate knows i want to be fat

The first roommate I had in community college walked in on me one day. I was in nothing but underwear. Not just underwear, lacy boyshorts, which look out of place on a male. I had ust finished off 4 mcdoubles, a huge coke and half a box of twinkies, she saw me with the last twinkie in my mouth and me rubbing my belly. She started laughing and asked if I was a feedist. Stunned I asked how she knew what that was. Turns out she had a sister who was into it and she had a hunch, always seeing the amount of food wrappers in my trash xD I was hoping for a second she was into it, but her being okay with it was another thing. She always made extra portions after that smiley
8 years

Feedee young guys!!!!

Young 20 year old feedee(: looking to get huge
9 years

Fit to fat

this is me. I was a football player in high school, a linebacker in the gym lifting 4 days a week, running all the time too. I was a big eater but a healthy one, I had alot of grilled chicken, fish and things of that nature. Breakfast was always oatmeal and egg whites, only occasionally would I eat fast food that wasnt subway. At 5 11 I was a muscular 190. I quit football my senior year due to knee problems and lack of interest. I started focusing on tech theatre and programming classes. I remained the heavy eater I was and still worked out, though only maybe two days a week. I had always had feedist fantasies but with football they took a backseat. Slowly but surely, my habits began to slip. Fast food became more common, and getting a restaurant job at chilis didnt help. Before I knew it I was eating at chilis every day I went into work (sometimes twice). I started smoking bud and my eating increased exponentially. Every day I ate some kind of takeout or fast food. At home id smoke, get bad munchies and stuff myself with pizza bagels and oreos and mounds of junk. I cant remember the last time I went to a gym. Im sitting at 330 now a mere 1 and a half years after graduation, and I have no plans of slowing down and getting bigger. Cant wait for the 5 year reunion (:
9 years

Male feedee wants his feedress

Submissive (mostly) gainer, looking to be humiliated and stuffed by a relentless feedress smiley
9 years