Small changes in my daily life to help me gain weight?

Bicepsual:
Drink your calories. You need to drink liquid regardless, so you can easily add on 2-3K a day just in switching up your beverage choices.

An extra 100 calories a day will add 10 pounds over a year.

Switch out two diet drinks for the sugary soda pop and you’ll gain 20 pounds within a year.
2 years

Death feedism...what's the appeal?

ShivaSmoke:
It’s the ultimate taboo. The pleasure doesn’t come from the idea of death, but the fact that you’re so fat that even the smallest tasks are impossible. You sacrifice walking, eating, and even breathing to your insatiable gluttony

It’s about not having the power to stop. Being too weak to resist, even when you know you should

It’s where our greatest taboos all collide — death, getting fat, erotica, gluttony, lust, greed, unhealthiness.
2 years

Help on halloween story?

Halloween musings and a plea for help:

I love writing feederism stories, many of which have horror aspects to them -- a beautiful witch slowly turning a house guest into a pig, a wife forcing her cheater husband into food addiction and morbid obesity, a woman serial fattener who feeds her boyfriends to death, a voluptuous succubus seducing a man to eat himself to death, a devilish voice in a woman's head making her eat and fatten, a girl making her boyfriend eat so much he "explodes", demons awaiting your demise as you get another slice of pie, as well as the usual psychological "erotic horrors" of male, female, straight and lesbian characters hopelessly unable to control their appetites for food or for their tempting partner.

Here is one story specifically about Halloween which I never finished. Please, if you get a chance, read it, and offer me suggestions. Thanks.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

I finally gave in, and it was great!

anon5665:
This post is for all of the feedees who have wanted to give in and gain, but have been too nervous, too health-conscious, etc.

I have spent the last five days doing nothing but eating fast food and drinking soda, and I am loving every minute of it.

I was always too afraid to stuff myself with nothing but what I wanted to eat, but after doing it now, I regret not starting sooner!

Go for it! You won't regret it.

syruptitious:
“It feels so good to binge…”
]m.soundcloud.com/massively-fattening/so-you-wanna-be-fat-huh

Woah! That is lovely, and she has others on there are well. Thanks for sharing this!
2 years

Gender neutral stories

marakinsis:
I've just posted another gender-neutral story and been forced to not only pick one of two genders for the feedee, but to also assign a label to the orientation of the relationship. All labels are incorrect and now the description of my story is misleading. Please add the option for gender neutral stories.

This is from almost a year ago. The options have increased and evolved — somewhat. I have hope that the next change in options will be more inclusive for both characters and writers.

Maybe ff could set up a committee of writers to collect suggestions, then offer up a proposal for changes.

I’m not entirely happy with the options, and writers can still put info in the intros to indicate gender-neutral or other story ingredients.

Still, I find ff better than any other place to post these stories. I loved DeviantArt until they responded to homophobic complaints and removed one of my more romantic tales of young gay exploration. DA seems to allow explicit hetero content but not gay erotica.

Anyway, I see the ff team struggling to make things better. Let’s encourage them and keep offering suggestions. Ultimately, we all want to serve the readers here and make it easier for them to find enjoyable stories.
2 years

Every year...

Photofatty:
For me fall is the season to get bigger, no one wants to go out as often because it starts getting cold at night. My father's birthday is in August, mine in October, followed by discount candy day on November 1st, National Overeating day in the middle of the month, then winter begins when all the holiday treats come out.
Honestly I don't know how everyone doesn't get a lot bigger starting in fall.

This is how I got fat, gaining a bit each winter and losing the weight in the spring. Until one year I didn’t, and the Holiday 10 stuck around to stretch out my swimsuit and was joined by more pounds the next year.

I love this time of year. I call October through January the Season of Pies.
2 years

Every year...

fanedfox:
You really have to think that fall/winter is weight gain season, as "Photofatty" just mentioned, all of your major eating holidays are in the fall and early winter. The candy binges of Halloween, to the gorging at the table for Thanksgiving to all the treats that come out for Christmas! The best time of year to overeating and gaining!

I like to extend this idea of a gluttony season through Valentine’s Day with New Year’s Eve celebration, New Year’s Day football gluttony, then the feeble attempts to eat less as part of your resolutions — failing of course well before the chocolate hearts further melt your will power.
2 years

Bisexual content

Edxl:
From a technical point of view, a story like that is a real commitment to write, because you are handling at least four characters and three relationships -- at least if you want to show their bisexuality in action. (it is also possible to just state that the character is bisexual and mention their attractions, but I don't think that is what you were looking for?)

So then you need to come up with a set-up that makes all three relationships interesting, showing different sides of the main two characters. And develop all of that.

I've actually tried a set-up like this, but the story just became longer than I felt was interesting, so I abandoned it.

Great to see you bring so much wisdom here, Edxl. Recently, we have had a number of writers post multi-character stories and really flesh out all the characters pretty well (no pun intended, really!!) I’m thinking of bcain’s latest and others.

Invariably, though, you have to make some characters into shallow almost cartoonish types. I really am starting to think of this bisexual idea as a challenge.

Hooper, can you tell more about why you want such a story and what you would like to see in it? Why do both main characters end up with partners of the opposite sex? And how does this setup relate to feederism?
2 years

Bisexual content

I can’t think of any stories like that. It might be time for you to write a story like that.

My story “More and More and More to Love” explores a threesome known as a Devil’s Triangle — two men and one woman. Both men are bi, and by the end of the story, all three are growing quite fat.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
[url=https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view'>fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

Vore kink

plumpfaerie:
I love fantasising about being fattened up and being prepared to be eaten - but my captor always changes his / her mind last minute and decides to just keep fattening me to see how fat they can make me... I love the lead up in vore but the actual end game doesn't really do much for me.

I also like the idea of the captor changing their mind, perhaps because if sexual attraction or infatuation with the planned feast.
2 years
34567   loading