Bmi?

As of now 46.5.
11 years

Super bowl xlvi

Unfortunately the Niners lost to the Giants last weekend, so my interest in the game dropped significantly.

Still, I'd rather see NY win over the Pats any day.
12 years

When friends and family notice your weight gain.

I've seen the same sort of reaction that Buffetbelly is describing. You put on weight and are seen as hitting a certain fat benchmark and people speak up. But once you've hit said benchmark everyone just starts seeing you that way.

It also helps if they realize they "will never get through to you." I'm not saying be mean, but just act like you don't care about your weight increase and they'll stop trying.

I'm the only fat person in my family, so I still get some comments on holidays and meet-ups. But the less you show it bothers you the less they'll care.
13 years

The best thing you have ever eaten...

La Super Rica in Santa Barbara has Oaxacan food that hits like the best heroin money can buy. I'd move back to SB for it.
13 years

Bodyhair

I'm a little hairy but I don't mind it. There are other things I'd rather do than shave/wax myself. My facial hair always looks like I haven't shaved in a few days for a similar reason: It looks okay to me and the upkeep is easy.

I'm not into body/facial hair on women at all, but it's not up to me and, depending on the person, I might accept things differently.
14 years

Friends and family concerns with gain...

Friends just joke about it.

In my family my siblings don't mind/care, but my parents do. I've sat through some pretty nasty comments and just try to steer the subject away from it. I'm close with them, but I stopped caring about what my parents think of my personal life a long time ago.
14 years

What are your favorite junk foods ?

Butterfinger bars, cheez-its and Famous Amos cookies. If they belong to you, don't leave them near me =\
14 years
12   loading