Beginner

Awill wrote:
I want to start putting on pounds but I'm on a strict meal plan and have to work out. Does anyone know any way around this so I can start gaining?

The way around that is to stop doing it and start gaining.
9 years

Feedees near morgantown, wv

there are not. i've looked. hah.
10 years

Engorge

reviews on stimulants like engorge, grub-on, black hole, cb-1 always follow suit--they do barely anything.
11 years

Fetishes

piggysandra wrote:
Big beautiful cupcake wrote:
I have a really weird fetish (maybe weird is subjective) that sort of falls into BDSM. I'm really into cannibalism, not actually chowing down on my buddies but the idea of being treated as food. Don't know what I mean? Check out mukiskitchen.com. Hell, I think I'd be a tasty treat!

i know muki...and yes, it´s so weird!!! but for me it´s as hot as well!!!!

agreed.
11 years

Vore and feederism

bateman wrote:
OxrexO wrote:
When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.
It's not a big fantasy of mine but I've thought about it a few times

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.

as far as the being eaten part, it's gotta be whole. go figure.
12 years

Vore and feederism

OxrexO wrote:
When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.
It's not a big fantasy of mine but I've thought about it a few times

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.
12 years

Vore and feederism

yes.

unfortunately, i'm still getting to know and becoming comfortable with some of my... darker kinks... when it comes to this realm.
12 years

Will my belly hang?

johnxyz wrote:
Someone hopefully can explain this better, but some people have fat inside the muscles and have beach ball bellies, while others have fat outside the muscles, and this hangs. So, basically like all the other body shape questions, it depends on your genetics.

visceral (internal fat, surrounding the organs, within the body cavity) and subcutaneous (which builds between the skin and muscle layers) fat. mostly genetic. however, i know that professional sumo wrestlers have a method for gaining subcutaneous fat.
12 years

Drinking olive oil to gain

Dreds MacBrehon wrote:
Ya gotta watch the saturated fat. That's the biggest lead-in to diabetes and cardiovascular problems like atherosclerosis, clots, embolisms, and, heart disease. The unsaturated fats in olive oil, however, are great for you, as long as you stay within your recommended daily values. Everything in moderation, right? The mono and polyunsaturated fats lower your LDL cholesterol and contain vitamins/antioxidants like vitamin E, omega-3, and omega-6. So, you want the oil in your diet, but not so much to really gain weight.

olive oil contains monounsaturated fats, i.e., "good fat." heavy cream contains saturated fat. if anything, avoid the cream and go with the olive oil.

frankly, i've done the olive oil thing. albeit not in cups. i think it's like a table spoon or something contains 200ish calories (someone can correct me on that if i'm wrong)? and, honestly, in small amounts, over a long period time, it's not so bad.

it takes a little bit of a strong stomach to tolerate, and it's by no means... pleasant, but it's certainly not awful, and, in small amount, it's not vomit inducing.

i say mess around with it a little--rather than drinking it by itself, add it to whatever you're eating through out the day. i find olive oil adds pretty good flavor to just about anything savory.

but, that's just me.
12 years

How much gained the last year??

this time last year, 170lbs. currently 225lbs.
12 years
12   loading