Transfats for weightgain

Transfast are not *just* bad for you. They are also effective for weightgain. The reason is because the body has a problem shifting them so they accumulate. This is probably bad for you but good for weightgain. Knowledge allows informed choice. At least I am not trying to sell margarine for heart health at a Marathon Run. I am promoting fattening food to people who want to get fatter.
9 years

Transfats for weightgain

Everyone has heard how bad transfats are for us but could that be what we want?

Our bodies need a good selection of fats and essential oils. When we are lacking a particular fat then we crave any fat. We will keep craving and keep eating until we get the fat we need. If we need it enough then we will keep eating no matter how full we are getting and no matter how many calories we are absorbing. Surely a feeding dream?

The obvious downside to this is we are not getting something we actually need which could lead to illness or early death. Did you want to live forever or is getting insanely fat more important. Clearly this is a scale on which we position ourselves between living long and living happy.

So how do transfats fit into this?
Remember how the body craves fat when it's not getting the right fats? Well transfats are just as fattening as other fats but they are like an invasive species. They push the good fats out of the body, meaning you crave fat even more.

The more transfats fill your body the more you will crave them. The fatter you become the faster you will become fatter.

A mildly fat (by our standards) 300lbs Feedee could gain 100lbs in a year then 150lbs a year on and 200lbs a year after. So in 3 years a Feedee on transfats could find themselves as a 750 immobile blob who can't stop eating.

This is extremely dangerous but highly tempting lifestyle choice.

The ways to moderate this so you don't become like many of the Feedees we now see doing this is to include other fats in your diet. In fact eating sensible quantities of only the natural fats can help you lose weight. This is because using fat rather than sugar as an energy source lowers insulin levels. Insulin tells the body to store food as fat but is triggered by sugar. Eating fat rather than carbs you will lose weight.

However if we want to moderate it then eating a variety of food will still be fattening but not as fattening as going crazy on high sugar high transfat food.

A little note about sugar also. Normal sugar such as sucrose requires an insulin signal to be converted to fat. However fructose bypasses this control system so if you eat it it makes you fatter quicker.

EDIT:
wakehealth.edu/News-Releases/2006/Trans_Fat_Leads_To_Weight_Gain_Even_on_Same_Total_Calories,_Animal_Study_Shows.htm
9 years

My 600lb life - christina

Murphy wrote:
Someone else's body and their happiness is far more important than how attracted you are to them. If you wouldn't be able to have a happy relationship with someone because they're unhappy and decide to not be massively huge, they deserve better than you anyway.

They deserve someone more suitable perhaps. Saying that one persons desires overrides another persons desires is the thing you were attempting to avoid but you said it anyway.

This is a fat acceptance and enjoyment site. The reasons many fat people do not enjoy being fat is to do with how they see themselves through the eyes of others. People have been programmed to hate fat so even some fat people hate fat and they know other people hate them for it.

WLS is justified on health grounds but is motivated out of this hate of fat. The health justification is false because it's more dangerous than actually staying fat.

Accept what is unchangeable and change what is unacceptable.
9 years

Men abaondon fat date (dm)

joswitch wrote:
Miss Thunder wrote:
The fat suit they put her in is ridiculous! It's obviously fake, the chins don't even move. I'd run away too!

Yep the fat suits they used are terrible! Am surprised no-one asked "So... why are you wearing a fat suit?" smiley

I expect some did but it would have spoiled their experiment if they had shown those.
9 years

marzopolis wrote:
... So once again I am suspicious of any broadcasted media that even brings up fat & thin; suspicious as to where they are taking it and where the final conclusion is. Remember, the public is pre-conditioned to think what it does about obesity.

The whole civilized world is a conditioning process to get us to think in particular ways about things.

Sometimes the process is right in your face as with this TV programme and news paper articles. Sometimes it's more subtle such as doctors telling you that obesity is unhealthy. Obviously if you are carrying around a lot of weight then depending on your health it might be too much strain for you but they have it backwards. If you are unhealthy and fat then it might be your poor health that's made you fat. I think my poor health has made me short sighted. There is a stigma attached to wearing glasses, or used to be but the stigma of being fat is massive (pun intended).

If the media wanted they could probably start calling people "4 eyes" and other insults but they would probably have to work up to it. Start by pointing out all the bad people who wear glasses and link this with some sort of character trait. Then let the public do the rest. They have been there and done that.

I suspect that with this latest round of ham fisted attempts at slandering fat people it's actually reverse psychology. Provoke a public backlash whilst educating people about the existence of feeders and feedees. There was another article in the Daily Mail where a plus sized model talks of her dating experiences and how she got chatted up by weird feeders who though she was not fat enough. Now this will be news to many women. Most on hearing this for the first time will publicly say "eeew, disgusting" but secretly they will be very turned on and go looking.

What is clear by looking at the Internet are all the huge young women who were not even born when I started looking online for SSBBW. They have a very different attitude to fat women of 20 years ago.
9 years

flyinghorse wrote:
... In her profile pictures it was mostly just her face which was pretty. In her self description she labelled herself as 'a few extra pounds' so I was expecting I size 12-14 at best.

Well since she said a few extra pounds any FA would have been hoping for more ;-)
9 years

chubbyhoney wrote:

I am not interested in the thing most of the people posting about (lying on your profile) but in the difference at the way society, with specific reference between the genders, treats fat people. That is the more important point made by the video, not the blatantly obvious 'people don't like being lied to' angle, which is boring and tells us nothing new.

OK, when you said you found it 'interesting' I thought you were giving your opinion and feelings on it. What are your feelings on the women not being rude and the men being rude?
9 years

chubbyhoney wrote:

That is much more interesting to me than the lying-on-your-profile thing.

Yes it's interesting that you look at it this way. The men were more demonstrative over their disapproval of meeting a fat woman. We don't know if the women were just as disproving but chose not to show it. You say that you would not have been so rude if the man you came to see had grossly misrepresented himself.

But would you have been secretly angry about having been lied to?
9 years

greathadouken wrote:
I think its more just the lying thing... it'd be like lying about your age, family or hobbies in dating... just deception is an unapreciated trait...

It's more than just one woman deceiving a man. It's attempting to drive home the message that all fat women are unattractive. Why do they want people to believe this?
9 years

Good for you, Cake Fat. Welcome to the world of media manipulation of the public.

Clearly the manipulation still works but the best news is that people are seeing through it. If the media lie about the attractiveness of fat girls then what else are they lying about? Everything?
9 years