"searching for a story" thread

[quote]Featherdust:
There was one around here involving a dystopia in which political dissidents were punished by being fattened up. The main character is a girl whose father was a dissident, and she's undergoing this punishment.

girlcrisis:
Sounds like Sentenced To Obesity by FoodieChef.

]fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Yeah, that's the one! Thanks!
5 years

"searching for a story" thread

There was one around here involving a dystopia in which political dissidents were punished by being fattened up. The main character is a girl whose father was a dissident, and she's undergoing this punishment.
6 years

I'm a "feminist", buuuut....

This sort of thing is also a fantasy of mine, and I'm also a very feminist gal.

I find it helps not to think about the "morality" of your fetishes too much unless it's something you're planning to actually act out. At best, it can make your fantasies uncomfortable and lead to a lot of repression. At worst, it could lead to compromising your own morals to relieve the cognitive dissonance ("gee, I guess [awful thing] isn't really so bad after all..."smiley.

I hope this helps anyone.
6 years

Magic markers/fat bodies

Layla:
I am upset that you think a bikini is just an excuse to show women as a piece of meat, that is absolutely ridiculous

because men dont make us wear them, we choose to wear them and for so many different reasons
none of them being so we can be seen as a piece of mat

I for one wear a bikini to get a ***ing tan

Yeah...

By that standard, women just being nude is an excuse to make them a "piece of meat" - does that mean every woman is just a piece of meat until they cover up?

Now, as for non-consensual exposure to sexual stuff, bodies aren't inherently sexual. The fact that they're treated like that, I think, just reflects a culture that treats women as okay to attack when they're "underdressed" and that sees male parts as innately threatening for similar reasons - rather than, say, violent misogynists being treated as the problem they are.

On the other hand, non-consensual exposure to explicitly sexual *behaviour* isn't something people should have to deal with.

As a little girl (well before transitioning) I once used a change room, and saw a fully naked, middle aged man. Also as a little girl, I was sexually assaulted - fully clothed, by a fully-clothed peer.

Guess which one was more traumatic?
7 years

Unsuspecting public

To be fair, you did specify "has anyone *done* anything similar?" - clearly we're not talking about just fantasies, but practices.
7 years

Being changed by domination?

As a fantasy, this is my favourite general idea.
7 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi!

I'm a skinny, (mostly) lesbian transgirl who's been lurking here since before I had an account.

Although not everything's perfect, I generally like the community here.

I self-label as a "feedee" because the other labels aren't as accurate. I'm into getting fat as a fantasy but I'm actually pretty nervous about the prospect of it happening in reality - I'm trying to avoid falling into a clinical ED.

In short, (my own) obesity would be both my hottest fantasy and one of my worst nightmares.

Besides wolves and stuff.
7 years

Stories and pics on tumblr?

Fuzzyfeeder's blog, or "Keep eating. Keep growing." are both lots of fun if you like teasing stuff.

Personally, I prefer the latter, but only the former really does stories.
7 years