Why are you on ff??????

I've always had sort of a fascination for women who are larger than average - even as a young lad growing up in a media-saturated society, I just never got the appeal of trying to be as skinny as possible. I joined this site to make friends, and perhaps even find love. I don't seem to be particularly great at either one of them, but it's still early days yet! smiley
9 years

This or that

7-Up, but then again I've never tried Sierra Mist.

A ton of bricks, or a ton of feathers?
9 years

This or that

E-mail - easy to read, saves on paper, and instant delivery.

Drawing or writing?
9 years

This or that

Pie. You can have sweet and savoury pies, but you can only really have sweet cakes, and I do enjoy both sides.

The ability to read people's minds, or the ability to project your thoughts into the minds of others?
9 years

This or that

Candles. I find the scents of incense to be too overpowering.

The ability to fly, or the ability to breathe underwater?
9 years

This or that

Stars. The moon is the moon, but the majesty of the stars could be showing us anything!

Going to the cinema with someone, or staying in and watching DVDs with someone?
9 years

Do you feel sexy ?

Not even a little.
9 years

Aspergers or autism people.

High-functioning Autistic, right here! <raises hand>
9 years

Pizza!!!!

1. Toppings. I usually go for either pepperoni, meat feast, or the hottest, spiciest pizza they have!
2. Do you eat the bones? Umm, is that a euphemism for the crust, or are we talking chicken bones? Casting my slowness aside, I always eat the crusts. No food goes to waste on my watch!
3. Favorite place? There are quite a few places to choose from, but my favourites are Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Pizza Panda.
4. Best pizza experience ever? My best experience was going to Pizza Hut's lunchtime buffet with my (now ex) wife. She ended up eating so much that she had to discreetly unfasten the top button of her jeans! I sure wouldn't mind experiencing something like that again...
5. Ranch. Do or do not? I've never tried it, personally, so I can't comment on that.
9 years

Anyone awake from the uk <3

My new year was pretty fun, though to be honest I can't remember most of it <blush> How was yours?
9 years
123   loading