Nonstop buffet binge

TubSlug:
My college dining hall is buffet style and all you can eat, so this has kinda been my life the last few years. With my friends there, I’m too self conscious to get extra plates, but after class, I often go to a different dining hall on campus where I can eat anonymously.

Reminds me of my college dining hall days when I would watch for curvy cuties to go back for seconds in the hopes I could offer thirds and fourths, perhaps earning me an invite back to her dorm for some belly rubs.

Never happened, but maybe you'll meet someone there.
1 year

Feedee d&d??

Not trying to shoot you down. Was hoping it would make things easier for you by not having to reinvent the wheel.

Whatever you choose, hope it works out.
1 year

Feedee d&d??

First off, I do wish you luck wit this.

That said, are you sure D&D is the right RPG system? The focus is on heroic combat, yet the current rules have very little support for the impact of things like weight or even food. I'm not sure if 5E even has rules for being swallowed whole like 3.5E did.

While I don't have experience with them to suggest one, there area lot of other TTRPG systems with rule sets to support different styles and themes of play you might want to consider some of those. There’s lots of videos on YouTube if you need guidance.

Also, with everything going on around OGL 1.1,now is a good time to support indie publishers.
1 year

Share your dark fantasies

growbagbelly:
To be forced to drink my own fatty milk that just make me keep growing rounder which in turn makes me produce more milk. Vicious cycle of fatness

I wouldn't call that a cdark" fantasy. Sounds milky white and creamy. Hot too!
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

habitats for huge manatee:
In Satellite Beach, FL visiting for a couple weeks if nerds of any kind feel like showing me around! I'll compensate with buying us food everywhere we stop 🐽

Make sure you eat at Squid Lips. I have only tried one of their locations but if I lived closer to one I would be my own feedee pretty soon.
2 years

Gaining confidence?

imfatnow:
i see so many confident girls on here. you seem so comfortable in your bodies. as i come to the realization that i'm probably not going to lose all this weight, i long for that. any tips on how to feel more sure of myself?

Based on the lovely pictures you've posted there is no reason the be self concious about your figure...but that said, our doubts about ourselves are rarely reasonable.

So we can hopefully provide more useful advice than "just do it," would you be willing to share more about why you don't feel confident?
2 years

Anxious new gainer

This sadly seems to be a common thread in many kink relationships. "My partner is/isn't into X but I am not/am into X. How do I choose between their happiness and mine?"

Since clearly the fetish is important enough to him that he is not willing to give it up, and it sounds unlikely that you will get to the point of enjoying the sort of gains he desires, you have a tough decision to make: Is it worth being unhappy for the duration of your relationship if it means he is happy and the sex is good?

I know that is pretty blunt and harsh, but in a healthy relationship, both/ all partners are happy both with themselves and with their partner(s). If that isn't the case, you'll need to decide how much you are willing to sacrifice for the sake of staying together.

Good luck figuring things out, I hope whatever you choose is for the best.
2 years

Hucow and pig play

Miss Behavin:
Oink! Oink! Oink!

Music to my ears.
2 years

We have to make feederism more popular

fat:
you cannot evangelize a niche fetish lol

Lol that's a good way to put it. There may be more folks into it here in the US but that doesn't mean the general population accepts it.

As far as trying to get a lot of people interested, good luck. Human nature means most people will attack anything they see as abnormal, even if it was considered normal a few years earlier.

About the only way you would make this fetish widely popular is if there was an easy way to make money from it and you appealed to people's greed.
2 years
12345   loading