Ireland set to become europe's fattest country

Being the fattest inEurope is not all that hard. And while America may not be the fattest in the world it sets a very good example. So Ireland is the fattest in Europe? That doesn't make them fat that just makes them padded slightly.
8 years

Denver bound feedee seeking roomate

So I am trying to get to the Denver area. I technically have 25 days but the places that are to hire me are only willing to do so should I make by june 10th.

I have been actively searching for places to live for the last 3 weeks and while I have found some great places Theyre a bit costly based on the unknowns such as will I make enough to cover bills solo based on a 4 week turn around. can I cover my rents in the first 2 of those 4 weeks etc. All of this would be ALOT easier if I could find a roommate. So I thought to myself where should I make this post as I want to find persons I could live with that I could be me around. So I have come to FF in the hope that somewhere out there there is a fa foodie feedee or feeder who would appreciate a roommate that you could be yourself around too. Not suggesting or implying anything beyond being roomates and if were so lucky maybe even could be good buds. Were I to come across anyone who fits that bill I can be in person to sign any lease or sublease documentation within a day of correspondence.

I know this is a longshot but its certainly worth the shot
8 years

Denver bound feedee seeking roomate

So I am trying to get to the Denver area. I technically have 25 days but the places that are to hire me are only willing to do so should I make by june 10th.

I have been actively search for places to live for the last 3 weeks and while I have found some gr4eat places Theyre a bit costly based on the unknowns such as places I will be working will I make enough to cover bills solo based on a 4 week turn around. can I cover my rents in the first 2 of those 4 weeks etc. All of this would be ALOT easier if I could find a roommate. So I thought to myself where should I make this post as I want to find persons I could live with that I could be me around. So I have come to FF in the hope that somewhere out there thereis a fa foodie feedee or feeder who would appreciate a roommate that you could be yourself around too. Not suggesting or implying anything beyond being roomates and if were so lucky maybe even could be good buds. Were I to come across anyone who fits that bill I can be in person to sign any lease or sublease documentation within a day of correspondence.

I know this is a longshot but its certainly worth the shot
8 years

Unhealthy?

As I just said on a different forum post: I do not want to be healthy. But I do want to be happy. I like my fetish. It is my body and no one is encouraging me to put that mass on. That is a conscious choice. I derive an immense amount of pleasure from it.
I am not on here for fantasy I am here for manifat destiny. I cannot explain why I love it so much but I really do. If I have to live thin and miserable for 30+ years that's not living and that quality of life will be lacking but if I can live in a true and loving relationship and only make it 10-15 years instead of 30. Well then stick a funnel in me there's softening to be done.
8 years

Do you want to be unhealthy ?

If finding a partner that I can share gaining lots of weight with and becoming softer and rounder and ever fatter is unhealthy then. No. No I do not want to be healthy. But I do want to be happy. I like my fetish. It is my body and no one is encouraging me to put that mass on. That is a conscious choice. I derive an immense amount of pleasure from it.
I am not on here for fantasy I am here for manifest destiny. I cannot explain why I love it so much but I really do. If I have to live thin and miserable for 30+ years that's not living and that quality of life will be lacking but if I can live in a true and loving relationship and only make it 10-15 years instead of 30. Well then stick a funnel in me there's softening to be done.
8 years

Belly shape?

I like mine. but I think it needs to get much bigger and squishier. Like a self contained ocean of rythm
8 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

Rosechord:
Yeah, I'm not trans, but within the context of this fetish it would be so great to put on weight like women do. Double belly, wide hips, just soft and jiggly everywhere. I always preferred that over the "beach ball" look.

This^^
8 years

So colorado

Any recommendations on a particular place or any fellow fat positive peoples out there looking for a roommate? Basically Landlord sold the place I'm at and I have about 45 days to find new digs

Always wanted to move to Colorado and I figure moving to a like minded community for the fat positive is a good place to look
So I thought why not check in with my favorite fat community for input

Or if someone could tell me what is the fat friendliest part that would be helpful!
8 years
123   loading