Watching someone get fat!

Thin women are considered attractive based on their body size. They are treated differently than anyone else. This gives them a level of confidence that lets them believe they can do anything, influence people and, in general, rule the world.

Fat women who have been fat all their lives are treated differently. For one thing, intellectually they're not treated equally because a lot of people equate fat with stupidity. They're not taken seriously as leaders. In time, they lose that spark of confidence that their leaner sisters have.

So when a thin woman is transformed over time into a fat woman, she is treated as though she's been fat all her life. The same prejudices and biases are applied to her as have been applied to fat women who have been fat all their lives. These women may start out with a high degree of confidence in themselves but that is soon eroded by the prejudice and discrimination they encounter.

So that, over time their personalities tend to change as they become fat women not only in body but also in personality!
6 years

For myself, one of the real fascinations is not just the change in body configuration, sometimes there's also a change in personality. I think thin women think differently than fat women and it's a kick to see the change in personality as well as the change in body!
6 years

Is the the fattening itself that's appealing or is it the final FAT result?
6 years

Not sure if it's right or wrong?

At some point she's going to figure out what you've done to her and that will end the relationship and most likely drive her back to a life of diet and exercise!
6 years

Weight gain

Was your weight gain planned or did you just sort of slide into it?
6 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

It's also a turn on to watch a woman struggle to get out of booths in restaurants and out of buses!
6 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Gaining becomes addictive and one of the strongest reasons for it is the fact that the whole process of getting fat and being out of shape is SO erotic and evocative!
6 years

Weight gain

What or who got you started with gaining?
6 years

Feedee wannabes

silmarilion123:
Ms, how big have you thought about getting?

msimpulse:
I've thought about being big enough to have my belly go over my pants when standing and rest on my lap when sitting down.
I get the feeling that in the not TOO distant future, your belly will be right about where you're fantasizing about it!
6 years
12345   loading