More about my ideal fat world

Heh. And what about you? How big would you be?
7 years

Thaddeus:
Living in pools of their own waste? I'm sure that sounds rather like going backwards to me! I mean just imagine the smell.

Well, you don't have to worry about it if you live in a developed nation.
7 years

The lipomass (warning: dark)

When a meteorite hits Earth at some point in the near future, nobody could have expected or predicted the horrors that would lay within it. For that meteorite is a vessel for a terrifying extraterrestrial organism -- the Lipomass.

The Lipomass takes the original form of small, almost invisible spores, which rapidly grow wherever they settle into a thick, meaty mass. The mass moves at an astonishing pace, capable of engulfing an entire house within two minutes. Any human who comes in contact with it finds themselves trapped, as surely as if they were flies caught in flypaper. And that's when the really frightening effects kick in.

The Lipomass agitates the production of fat cells in the body, causing them to multiply exponentially. If a 160-pound man is caught in the Lipomass, by the second day, he will weigh 400 pounds. By the third day, 700. By the fourth day, 900. By the fifth, 1200. By the sixth, 1600. And by the seventh day, he will no longer be human. The Lipomass will have removed his head, limbs and other body parts, leaving him as a huge, immobile, vegetative glob of lard. The only way to save a victim is to find a way to pull them free before they reach the blob stage. But speed is of the essence -- if left unchecked, the Lipomass could overrun Manhattan in less than a fortnight. And it's almost indestructible -- nothing short of napalm can kill it. If the Lipomass ever does arrive, it will most likely spell the end for humanity...
7 years

A fat world family

chubadmirer95:
A followup to this post: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

To give you an idea of family life in my ideal fat world, I shall focus on the fictional Miller family of Concord, New Hampshire -- husband and wife Alan and Christine, and their son Jack (14) and daughter Mary (16).

Both Alan and Christine are housebound, weighing in at over 700 pounds each -- they haven't left their beds in about three months. Their lack of mobility means that they rely on a team of servant robots to keep them fed, cleaned and tended to. Although Christine remarks that she would like to see the sun again, both of them live in relative comfort.

Jack and Mary weigh 367 lbs and 350 lbs, respectively, making them both slightly heavier than the average American teenager. When they aren't at school, their time at home is usually spent eating incessantly. If you looked into their home, you'd most likely see them sprawled out on their beds, the couch, or even the floor, stuffing their faces with bountiful amounts of junk food.

fatissofat:
plz write this and post it

I'd love to, but I don't think FF lets you write about underage characters.
7 years

A fat world family

A followup to this post: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

To give you an idea of family life in my ideal fat world, I shall focus on the fictional Miller family of Concord, New Hampshire -- husband and wife Alan and Christine, and their son Jack (14) and daughter Mary (16).

Both Alan and Christine are housebound, weighing in at over 700 pounds each -- they haven't left their beds in about three months. Their lack of mobility means that they rely on a team of servant robots to keep them fed, cleaned and tended to. Although Christine remarks that she would like to see the sun again, both of them live in relative comfort.

Jack and Mary weigh 367 lbs and 350 lbs, respectively, making them both slightly heavier than the average American teenager. When they aren't at school, their time at home is usually spent eating incessantly. If you looked into their home, you'd most likely see them sprawled out on their beds, the couch, or even the floor, stuffing their faces with bountiful amounts of junk food.
7 years

Thunderbear:
My ideal fat world includes magically increasing sizes of clothes, rather than buying new ones. I could get as fat as I want and my clothes would keep pace.

chubadmirer95:
Why not just be fat and naked?

Thunderbear:
Well... um... uh... hey, that works for me! smiley

fatissofat:
Me two. How about both that would be cool but what about sex in the streets. Would that be banned

Yeah, sex in the streets wouldn't be allowed. Most people would be too busy eating for that, anyway.
7 years

Thunderbear:
My ideal fat world includes magically increasing sizes of clothes, rather than buying new ones. I could get as fat as I want and my clothes would keep pace.

Why not just be fat and naked?
7 years

fatissofat:
That sound sexy

Heh. Anywhere you'd particularly like to be?
7 years

My ideal future world would be one where medical and technological advances have resulted in humanity becoming obese. The more technologically advanced a country is, the fatter the people are -- in Japan, the country that spearheaded automation, over half of the population is housebound, with entire families trapped in their homes.

The example I always used for Japan was a girl called Maru, from the city of Hakodate. Maru is 15 years old, weighs 600 pounds, and hasn't left her bed in almost two years. A team of servant robots bring her food, clean her and tend to her.

In Europe, the super obese are mostly found in the cities -- in Germany, the prime contenders would be Berlin, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Britain has the distinction of having the fattest teenagers in the world. In London, a great deal of kids under the age of sixteen are already housebound.

Or you could live in a developing country, like India or parts of Africa. Unfortunately, the ballooning weights there outpaced the issues with housing and hygiene. The result is that people in places like Mumbai live literally squashed up against each other -- five massive fatties to one small one-room hut. Many just live in growing pools of their own waste.
7 years