Strangers grabbing your belly

I was working abroad in Panama and there was an office party at the end of the term. One woman who worked there who I didn’t know so well, who was also fat, offered me a sweet so I took one. She laughed, gently grabbed my belly and said “just one? you and i are not watching our weight, you don’t need to pretend in front of me”. We both laughed and it was a really lovely experience. Slightly strange but nice.
6 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

fatsteve:
I cannot remember a doctor's appointment since I started putting on a serious amount of weight when the advice was not given. "You really must start losing weight". "You must go on a diet". The only good thing about a diet is that it seems to acelerate weight gain! You lose a little and then gain a lot.

At least my family have stopped giving me this gratuitous advice all the time. Even then evey few months my mum takes me aside to give me a talking to about my increasing weight.

It is one of the reasons I prefer the company of obese people. They are much less judgemental.

I get told several times a day by my family to lose weight.
7 years

First pubic fat shaming :(

Once at a family gathering an uncle I hadn't seen in ages saw me and yelled so everyone could hear "Bloody hell when did you get so fat?!" Needless to say I wanted to crawl into a cave and never return.
7 years

Bellyhang

Probably around age 13. That's the age when I really started to balloon to my current weight of 375
8 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

The biggest one for me has to be the fact that I can no longer get into my shower normally as I am too wide, so I have to go in sideways and my belly and ass still rub against the sides of the entrance.
8 years

Weight gain since high school

I was about 280 upon leaving school, i am now 365
8 years

Airplane seats size

I am 360 and 5ft 9, i fit but i need a seatbelt extender. It is uncomfortable though
8 years