Story suggestion

Being able to write in detail is important, but what I as the author visualize from my text, could be very different from the next person's mental image. The ability to add pictures could be distracting from the story, but how about a different picture for each chapter? It could be limited to banner size and still be a great way to help the imagination.
6 months

I want to be fat, but i dont want to be fat...

Yeah ive been considering exactly that. Its definitely a situation where i dont get to have my cake and eat it too... Mmmm cake ..... 🙄
10 months

But then i still have this small issue of wanting to just let go and balloon out- i dont want to be immobile, but i want to be huge- i want to eat what i want, when i want. I want to never have to feel hungry, which is my next issue- i can eat and eat until i can barely breath, but i dont feel full- i learned a long time ago how to tell if i was full or not, but that feeling of satiety is non existent for me- its a constant struggle to not overeat at every meal- and i hate seeing food go to waste- and so i find myself finishing my plate, and then my wifes, or whatever is left in the pan before i realize im overeating again.
Then i struggle to stand up to go lay down because im so full and i hate myself for being so heavy. Then i make to my bed, where i get undressed, and i see and feel my huge body as i lay down and get comfortable, and suddenly im back to wanting to be huge again. Bottom line- im a mess. Maybe i should try hypnosis...
10 months

Being 450lbs, certain things i am having a really hard time with... Standing up from sitting, walking more than a few hundred feet, i cant reach myself to shave or even masturbate anymore, and i understand why- what i dont get, is why it hurts so damn much. I am literally in pain no matter what i do. Every muscle and joint in my body hates me,

I love how much my boobs have grown lately, i love how all the extra padding on my body feels all the time, i love food and i love the idea of being fatter, but its killing me, literally and figuratively, and then the next problem- i cant afford it...

I feel like losing weight is impossible now, but i also feel like gaining anymore will be signing an early death warrant....

What do i do?
11 months

Float bloat / nipple sucker breast enlargement

First off, The Float Bloat.... Get a Big Cup.... Add A few scoops of ice cream, vanilla bean is my favorite... Then take your 2 Liter of Root Beer, Barq's works best, But A&W or MUG Tastes best IMO ...
Start pouring rootbeer into the cup until foam has reached the top and then start gulping the foam down as fast as you can ehile slowly pouring the RB to keep foam at the top. Go as long as you like, and the. S little more. Keep yourself from Burping and check a mirror, you should be Bigger

So you can get these twisty nipple suckers off amazon for cheap, if you attach them to your nipple right at the point of being painful, and leave them of a half hour.
So it might just be me, but it seems a have a noticeable amount of breast swelling.
.can someone try this snd confirm or disprove this plz?
You can see what im talking about in my pics
1 year

Stand or sit?

I find it disrespectful and disgusting that guys still stand up to pee like it's a tree in the woods...

Try this- tape a couple pieces of construction paper to any walls around the toilet, up to 3 feet away, and lay a couple sheets around the toilet.
Go ahead and take a piss standing up, and you will see just how much splashes out of the toilet in just one shot, I would hope every guy that still stands at a toilet to piss would try this.
Then think about who has to actually clean around that toilet, or if noone ever does, that will explain why it smells like piss so bad all the time.

And Get a Bidet for those hard to reach places, or a shower head on a hose works too... Cleaner by far than smearing shit around your ass with dead trees.

You would be quite happy to not have to buy as much TP, so shortages would be laughable.

80% of the world uses the bidet, but the companies that produce "bathroom tissue" have done everything they can to keep you buying roll after dozen rolls every month.
And think about it, can you TRUELY get yourself clean after you drop a big ol' fudge dragon? Nope.

Anyway, the point of the topic is I'd love to hear from any guys on here as to why they think they have a need or reason to stand up at the toilet to take a whiz..
2 years

Story rules?

I have written a story that is from the first person perspective-
it is quite descriptive, but doesn't involve anything controversial or offensive-
I would like to post it, but I'm not sure if it's going to overstep the boundaries of what is expected on here-
should I just post it and see how it's moderated or can I send it to someone to be read first?
2 years

Saggy tits

As I've gained weight, and my tits have grown, they have become more sensitive, especially if I have had them in the vacuum chamber- I'm a D cup normally these days, but after an hour under a vacuum, I fill out a DD cup bra Nicely. It feels amazing to have the extra weight to jiggle when I walk, but the best part is when my wife and I are having Sex, all my wife has to do is barely touch my nipples, and I will cum, and it feels Amazing. But if she does it less than a minute later I will Cum again. So far I've gotten off 3 times in a row like this. Having boobs really is a wonderful experience. I would do just about anything to feel them full of milk now... They have so much room for it...
2 years

Belly touching the steering wheel

I'm having this happen to me right now! I was positive my power steering pump was going out on me, until I realized my tummy was making the steering wheel harder to turn! And lately, getting in and out of the driver's seat has become very difficult: I also noticed my car is lower on my side... I think my struts are toast too... Time for a new car... Doesn't mean I'll be able to get one. But a gurl can dream!
3 years

Jerking off too much

So there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbating, no matter how much you do it- Unless you begin hurting yourself, like if you have played with yourself until you Are raw and bleeding or bruised... And if it interrupts daily life, like if you don't go to school/work, or you lose a job and can't pay the bills... Other than that- Get Some! It is definately more fun having a partner, but even being married, my wife and I fuck at least twice a day, and we are both over 300lbs- but I also play with myself at least twice a day as well... And if my wife is gone to her mother's for a few days, I pretty much spend the entire time stuffing myself and masturbating in front of a huge mirror-. I love seeing my already huge body get bigger and it makes me super Horny, but I always go to work no matter what- can't enjoy any of it if we are homeless...
3 years
12   loading